Learning To Love Him 28

*****

*Jayden*

"Why haven't you turned back? Are you hiding something?" Corey gave Zeke a suspicious side-glance as we waited for Bianca to help us back to the town outside the forest. Instead of us walking back for another two days, she was going to teleport. Corey thought Zeke staying in his wolf form was suspicious because we could use our werewolf abilities just fine when at Bianca's house.

'No clothes.' Zeke growled in response. We all chuckled as Corey's mouth shaped into an 'O' while he nodded.

"I would teleport you all the way home but I'm tired and that would take hours of preparation," Bianca said.

"Oh, that's alright. You've done way too much for us already, we're cool driving home." Sean said.

"Yeah, you're paying for the trailer," Corey said making Sean glare at him. We were too many for just the van now with the extra three people added.

"I'm with Corey on this, Bro. You're paying." Trent said patting Sean's shoulder.

I chuckled at them as Sean rolled his eyes at them.

"Just hold onto someone." Bianca smiled as she took Hayley's hand. We followed her lead, everyone taking hold of someone else but I paused after taking hold of Kaden's hand when I realised Corey was on my other side.

"Give me your tail, Zeke," Corey smirked. Zeke growled at him before he lifted his paw onto Corey's leg and Corey laughed grabbing the paw.

I had a feeling those two were going to be arguing a lot and still going to be great friends because they seemed to get along despite the constant playful fighting.

I tensed slightly as Corey put his other hand around my own and smiled down at me, it automatically made me look down to break eye contact while feeling overwhelmingly shy. I wasn't quite used to it yet; Corey actually wanting to touch me and not glaring at me, but I was so happy about it.

"I would advise you to close your eyes, unless you want to end up with very sore eyes and a massive headache that will last for days," Bianca said.

I shut my eyes before I felt wind as Bianca spoke the spell out loud. It seemed fast, the spell over in less than a few seconds.

"We're here." She announced. I opened my eyes and grinned as I looked around. We were just outside the forest, back in the little town we had slept in a few days prior.

"You should come visit sometime, Bianca. I'm sure Marcus would love to see you." Izabella said.

"I should, shouldn't I? I haven't seen him in years. Tell him I'll see him around Christmas." Bianca replied.

"I will." Izabella smiled.

After we greeted Bianca, she teleported back home and we headed back to the people we had left the car with, Trent's friends.

"Trent!" The woman, Mrs Kent, greeted as she let us into the house.

"We're back!" Trent smiled.

"With extra people," Sean added.

"Speaking of extra people..." Corey drifted looking around for Zeke.

"You got a wolf?" Mrs Kent asked, shocked.

"Uh... Kind of..." Corey mumbled, "I'm going to take him to the animal shelter, see what they can do with him, but I need to get changed first, so I'll see you all later. Come here, Dog," He said.

I chuckled as Zeke growled at him but followed him into the hallway towards the room we had left our bags in.

"That's one massive wolf." Dan, Trent's friend and Kent's son, said walking in.