ϝιʋҽ.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

♦︎♦︎♦︎

August 25, 1994:

Willa woke up today feeling excited.

Cedric had invited her to join him and his father to the Quidditch World Cup final against Bulgaria and Ireland. Willa didn't really like Quidditch that much, but ever since Cedric had become captain for Hufflepuff's team at Hogwarts – she'd found herself enjoying watching the games a lot more. So she gladly accepted his invitation to join them.

Cedric had also told Willa in the letter he sent, that the Weasley's would be joining them too. Willa loved this, as she would get to see Fred and George – two of her closest friends, before school started this year. The only thing Willa didn't like about today, was that when she woke up, the sun hadn't even risen yet.

But still, she forced herself out of bed and got ready. She went downstairs quietly, as her family was still asleep, made herself some breakfast and ate it quickly; she finished packing her bag, and waited outside for the Diggory's, watching as the sun slowly rose in the horizon.

"Oi, helmet."

Willa turned around and saw her sister walking towards her.

"Tonks, what are you doing? I thought you were asleep." She whispered.

"I was but you're not exactly the most quiet of people. Besides, I wanted to say goodbye before you left."

Willa raised an eyebrow. "You know I'll be back tomorrow."

"Can't I say goodbye to my baby sister without being questioned?"

"Fine."

The two hugged and Tonks gave her a little squeeze before letting go. "Say hi to Ceddy for me." She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Willa scowled. "Tonks..."

"I don't see why you just can't tell him how you feel. If I were you, I would've done it ages ago."

"It's not that simple. And I'm not as confident as you are." Willa replied.

Tonks scoffed. "What a load of rubbish, Willa. You're one of the most confident people I know. If you just tell Cedric how you feel, I'm sure he will feel the same way."

Willa shook her head. "No, he won't. He sees me as his best friend and that's it. Why else would I get an invitation to go to the World Cup with him?"

"Well, he hasn't invited anyone else from school, has he?"

"Well no, but–" Willa began but Tonks cut her off.

"My point exactly."

Willa groaned. "Please, just drop it okay."

"Fine. But if you haven't told him by the time the school year is over...I will. You've only got two years left of school and who knows what you'll both end up doing after you graduate." Tonks said firmly and Willa sighed.