ʂҽʋҽɳ.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

♦︎♦︎♦︎

September 2, 1994:

The first day of Willa's sixth year at Hogwarts was in full swing and she wasn't too keen that this year was already proving to be more stressful than last. The amount of homework that seemed to be growing, and the amount of extra studying that she seemed to be doing wasn't fun.

She was glad to be rid of Divination however, as she only got an 'A' on her O.W.L, and no longer had to worry about Professor Trelawney telling her that she "didn't posses the qualities of a Seer" and should rethink her choice of studying the subject. That fact alone made Willa happily drop the subject. And as much as she enjoyed looking at the stars, Willa dropped Astronomy as well, despite passing the subject. It was just one less class she had to worry about.

That afternoon, she tiredly made her way to Professor Moody's classroom for Defence Against the Dark Arts, mentally preparing herself for what was to come.

"Afternoon, little Tonks." Fred greeted as she approached the line of students.

"Hey."

"Excited for our first lesson with Mad-Eye Moody?" George asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Willa shrugged. "I hadn't really thought about it...he kinda scares me."

"We think he'll be great." Fred said.

"Best Defence teacher we'll ever have." George continued.

"We'll see, I guess."

The three entered the classroom and Willa took her seat towards the front. Cedric sat down next to her a few moments later and they waited for Professor Moody to arrive.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

"That was the scariest lesson I've ever experienced..."

Cedric and the Weasley twin's laughed at Willa.

"He's right off his knocker!" said George excitedly.

"Insane! But bloody brilliant!" Fred said.

Willa laughed and shook her head. "You guys are hilarious."

"That's what we like to hear." Fred winked.

"Come on, Freddie...I think we should leave little Tonks and Ceddy alone. See you later." George said, winking and the twins walked off.