26

Have not proof read it. Feel free to point out mistakes as gently as you can.

~

Sleeping with my boss!

The question caught me off guard and it kind of warmed my heart because he actually decided to ask this time. This is what I call character development, but I was tired; tired of all the drama that took place not even two hours ago. It was all still fresh in my mind and it still disgusted me to be me.

I was uncomfortable in my own body and I hated it so much.

"I am sorry." I didn't know what I was apologising for, but I had to apologise because he looked so innocent looking at me while asking for permission, but I was not ready.

I was not ready to kiss my boss just for mere pleasure of few minutes and then acting uncomfortable everytime our eyes meet. Also, I was not into fooling around, not that I am against people who do that, it was just my personal opinion and choice; I'd love to share my intimate moments with someone I plan to spend my life with.

"I understand." His words shocked me again.

This was not the Mr. Steele I knew.

Looking at my mouth wide open and eyes looking like a football, he chuckled and closed my mouth with his index finger before letting it stay there for a good few seconds making the atmosphere sexually frustrated.

"I am sorry for all the times I kissed you or touched you without your permission. I swear to the fucking heavens, it will never happen again. I respect your life, married or not, you seem to be in a relationship with someone and I would not want to hinder it either. If you forgive me right now, I can promise you that the next time we kiss, it is because you gave me consent to. Please forgive me?"

Wow, what had the world came to?

A huge smile broke on my face hearing all those words and I have him a tight hug before I could stop myself. His hands pulled me close, snuggling his nose in the crook of my neck making my heart swell. I pulled away and ofcourse, an atmosphere of awkwardness fell upon us.

"Thank you for what you did back there, Mr. Steele. You did all of that even after knowing that it could have lead you into some serious trouble." I smiled with gratitude.

"I would do it a million times again if I have to." Aah, my heart.

It can't take no more.

I stood up and took a few steps back creating a comfortable space between us. He passed me a small,  real smile and walked towards his walk in closet. He returned a few moments later in nothing but boxers and I quickly covered my eyes. He chuckled and pulled my hands away from my eyes.

"Wear this."

He handed me a white t-shirt and it smelled just like him, but I was confused. He was not going to drop me off to my place?

Looking at my confused face, he chuckled and said, "It's already late enough. I'll drop you off tomorrow, you can sleep here tonight."

"Thank you for the offer, but I can't stay here. My son and Matt must be waiting for me." I replied back and he shook his head in denial, "Call them, let them know. You look like a mess, Sienna. They'll get more worried if you showed up like this."

True.

I nodded my head and took the shirt from his hand. I started looking around for the bathroom, but before my eyes could find the bathroom, he spoke up, "You can change here. I'll go grab some water. Do you want some?" I shook my head 'no' and smiled at him.

Once he walked out of the room, I did not waste any time and quickly pulled the shirt over my head and sighed in contentment when it covered my body. The shirt was large enough for me to wear it like a tee, that is, not opening the buttons. The shirt ended upto my thighs, but good thing I was wearing tights inside. Not the most comfortable position to sleep in, but it was better than walking around him in just a shirt.

Now the real question was... Where was I supposed to sleep?

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. I Mumbled a small 'come in' and the door to the room opened revealing the unholy sight of my boss. He entered the room and started walking towards the bed, while I just sat there ok the centre of the bed as he took me all in, from head to toe, right to left.

My neck started turning a deep shade of red and I cleared my throat, "Erm, where do I sleep?" He smirked and that was when I knew that he had something planned in his head, something wicked.

"Here." He replied shortly.

"But it's your room, it's only fair if you sleep here and I sleep somewhere else." He placed his hands on the edge of the bed and started crawling until he was right in front of me and then bopped my nose with his and answered, his voice a mere whisper, "Who said I ain't sleeping on this bed with you?"

My throat tightened and I gulped down nervously, his close proximity doing things with my body and he wasn't even touching me.

"N-No, I can, maybe, sleep s-somewhere else? Guest room?" I stuttered out.

"Under renovation."

"The other rooms?"

"No furniture."

"Oh."

"Go to sleep, I'll join you after turning the lights off." I nodded my head, still trying to comprehend and take it all in as to what just happened.

I laid down on the bed and pulled the duvet over my body trying to relax and find a comfortable position. Few seconds later, I felt the bed dip on the other side and when I turned, Mr. Steele was already inside the duvet, staring at me.

"Let's go to sleep."

I nodded my head and looked at the spot beside him in hesitation. I had never slept with a guy before and after all that happened tonight, it was getting tougher and tougher with each passing second.

He sensed my hesitation and smiled mischievously at me, "I will behave myself."

I gave him a short smile and left a text to Matt saying that I was spending the night at Mr. Steele's. I did not want him to get worried because of me and once everything was done, I slipped inside the duvet and closed my eyes, instantly felling into the slumber of sleep.

And that's when I felt someone pulling me from behind and cuddling me as their nose nuzzled in the crook of my neck.

••••••••

Change: There was a crazy exotic scene, this entire chapter has been revised.

I have published a new book— Don't Love Me and it's something different from my usual stories

I have published a new book— Don't Love Me and it's something different from my usual stories. It's non cliché, romantic and something you all would love.

So, please, give it a try.

I promise, you won't regret it.