Chapter 30

"YOU BLOODY IDIOT!" Natalia shouted at Kaleb as they sat in the parlor room away from the media circus outside the palace, and the furious King-to-be fuming in the foyer waiting to tear Kaleb to shreds.

Kaleb had done exactly what Robert told him not to do, and not only was Oliver furious, but so was Natalia.

"I did what I needed to do; no one would listen to me in this place, so the media did. We're already on the front cover of tabloids all across the globe and this will be on the cover for months to come, I deserve to be king, Oliver needs to stay in his place and let me as the oldest brother of us all to fulfill duties as King!" Kaleb defended.

"You are so stubborn! Why can't you just leave well enough alone?! The queen is doomed for murdering her husband, and her husband is the king! This country needs someone who is already prepared to take the throne, why don't you just do as Robert did? Flee! He did it, he didn't want the throne, and you don't deserve the throne-"

"The only reason why you're even saying all of this is because your precious Oliver is still divorcing you, and you won't have a meal ticket anymore, and the both of us are in love with the same woman...who just so happens not to be you."

Natalia looked to Kaleb like he'd grown two heads. "This has nothing to do with Oliver! I don't give a flying fuck about who you selfish bastards love. Just because she may give the best blow jobs doesn't mean she's wife material. And besides honey...you weren't even good in bed." She scoffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"Obviously Oliver thought she was good enough to marry, and I know for a fact she's marriage material because I was going to marry her, that was until your bloody husband kidnapped her and held hostage for 3 days. And don't even go there with the no being in bed, last time I checked you were the one coming back to me with trips to Ireland for a taste of this, but you're a one hitter quitter Natalia. I deserve a woman who's going to be there for me, not what's in my wallet or the power I have. I need a woman fit to be a queen, Tanya is and always be that woman. Get. Over. It."

With those words Kaleb side stepped her and exited out of the room slamming the door behind him.

~*~

"It's about time you pick up your bloody phone!" Oliver hissed as he sat on his bed after endlessly pacing the room running his hand through his head relentlessly.

"Oliver...I don't know what the fuck your problem is...but we're not friends. I only answered to tell you to stop calling, when you wake me up you wake Quinton up and Quinton's cries wake up Chloe! Leave me alone Oliver, I know about the exposure Kaleb let out, but there's nothing I can-" Tanya was about to finish her tongue lashing when the loud cries of Quinton wailed.

Tanya let out a tiresome sigh. "Look what you've done, goodbye Oliver, don't call me again." Tanya finished hanging up the phone before he could say a word to her.

He threw his phone across the room and allowed it to break apart. He let out a frustrated scream, and just decided to get it over with; he was finally going to talk to his mother since before the murder. There was only one person he felt he could go to for guidance and encouragement, considering his uncle had fled the country and he didn't trust his soon to be ex-wife. Tanya was the only person in the world he felt he could trust...and she didn't even want to hear his voice.

~*~

"Your majesty, it wouldn't be wise for you to-" The guard that secured the cellar cells said as he reached the last step to the basement.

"I don't care what you believe isn't unwise of me, your opinion on what goes on with me and my mother are none of your concern, now open the gate." He demanded not even sparing the man a glance.