CHAPTER 12.

BONUS CHAPTER!🌸

"How are you, my son?" My dad asked, after breaking the hug

I smiled at him. "I am good. How are you?"

"I am good too." He smiled back.

"How's mom?"

"She is doing fine. She misses you." Sadness was clear in his voice.

"I am sorry, dad." I looked down, not able to look into his eyes. What I did was extremely wrong. I shouted at him because of that selfish woman.

He placed his index finger under my chin and made me look at him. "I am sorry, son. I shouldn't have brought Amber in between."

All of a sudden, anger took place in me. "Dad, I don't want to talk about her."

"Why? Is everything okay?" He looked worried.

"We just broke up," I said, walking back to my chair.

"Great you did. I told you she is a gold digger."

Once I was seated, I looked at him.
"No dad. I still don't know if she is or not a gold digger."

"I don't get it. Then why did you break up?" He asked me in confusion.

I sighed. "She made me choose between her and Noah. And you know how much I love this idiot." I said pointing towards Noah, who was silently listening to our conversation.

"Thank God. You didn't choose her." My dad wiped the imaginary sweat from his forehead. I just rolled my eyes at him. How dramatic.

"That wasn't easy for me, dad. I just realized that she never really loved me. She is a selfish woman." I said with anger clear in my voice.

"I told you. Anyway, let's not talk about her."

I nodded and he walked towards Noah who stood beside the window, opening his arms for my dad.

"Hey my boy, how are you doing?" He asked him after breaking the hug.

"I am doing great dad." That must sound new to you all. He used to call him uncle but my parents asked him to call them mom and dad if he truly loves them. Whenever Noah used to accompany them as uncle and aunt, my parents thought he never loved them or still feel like a stranger. But soon he started calling them mom and dad.

"You should be." They both laughed while I glared at them.

My dad raised his hand in surrender and made his way towards the couch, Noah followed him.

"So are you willing to marry George's daughter?" He raised his eyebrow.

I was surprised would be an understatement. I mean I just broke up and he wants me to marry someone. I will never understand my dad.