Explanation about the Timeline

There are some readers that seem to be confused with the timelines and events, so I will do some brief explanation to make things easier to understand!

Original world story

No Liu Chu Chu, only single dog Second Prince as the last one standing. A very safe world with no ambitious succubus or demons to overturn the world! But it's not perfect because there's no 3rd prince, amirite?

Redo 1st round

Transmigrator Liu Chu Chu enters the stage to play the typical 'You harm me, I kill you' dance with other performers. Second Prince falls for her like metal towards the magnet and things get out of control until demon invasion happens. But it's not perfect because there's no 3rd prince, amirite?

Redo 2nd round

The Third Prince from 1st round gotten to hitch a ride with other time travelers and re-enters the 1st round. 3rd prince decides to be extra nice to repay original Xiao Hua for her sacrifice in the 1st round. But Xiao Hua goes ga-ga over the 2nd prince and have 3rd prince killed and the demon invasion still happens.

Redo 3rd round

With that terrible ending in the 2nd round, Doctor Bai is here to the rescue! Le XiaoTing and Heise are... insurance in case Doctor Bai fails. The setting will be a copy of the 2nd round where the four celestial beast's vessel had time traveled back. Original Xiao Hua and the original 8th prince died just to welcome the duo transmigrators. Okay, that sounds bad...

Q & A?

So, is things clearer for everyone? If your answer is no, you can ask and I will try my best to answer without revealing spoilers :D

N E W   C O V E R

On the second topic, notice the new cover? It's thanks to -helios for creating such an awesome fanart!