9 - Tempting To The Ghost

❗❗*WARNING*⚠❗❗

* Detailed Smut Scenes*

- Oliver's Dream -

I wake up on the chair to the feeling of light kisses on my neck and soft hands roaming my body. I open my eyes and see Aurora sitting next to me... her eyes are dark and full of lust. She stops kissing my neck and looks down to see my dick fully erect and pressing painfully against my pants. She runs her hand over the fabric... even that lightest sensation from her made me twitch.

"Fuck Aurora, what are you doing?" I asked shocked as I take her wrist and pull her hand away from my crotch. She frowns but as soon as it appeared on her face, it was replaced with a devilish smirk. Before I could react, she swung her leg over me and straddled my lap... pressing down slowly on my now aching cock... gently rolling her hips and grinding her soaking wet core along my throbbing shaft. A warm liquid soon soaked through my pants and only made me groan knowing full well she was getting so turned on just from grinding on top of me.

Then it hit me... she's not ready for this. She's way too innocent and naive. She doesnt understand what she's doing. I grab her hips to stop her and hear her whimper. "We can't." I whispered. She leaned into my neck and placed a soft kiss before moving to my ear, biting and sucking softly on my earlobe...

"We can." She whipser moaned as her hips slowly started moving again. I sigh and let my head fall back onto the chair, listening to her breathing increase with her speed. I feel her tongue on my collarbone as she licked all the way up my neck to my jaw. The warm sensation followed by the cold air hitting the wet trail she left behind made me moan. Before this went any futher... I needed her to tell me she wanted this. Otherwise it wasn't going to happen. I grabbed her ass, making her gasp as I gripped on tight and picked her up, tossing her on the bed and hearing her squeal as she bounced a few times.

"I need to hear you say it." I said, crawling over her and pinning her arms down by her side.

"Say what?" She asked smiling innocently at me. She lifted her hips, her legs wrapped around my waist as she pressed her core onto me again... letting out a quiet moan and biting her lip.

"If you want this, you need to tell me." I said looking for any sort of confirmation in her eyes. "Please tell me you want this angel... I don't think my dick can take much more."

"Take me." She smiled. I grinned and attacked her neck. Sucking, biting, and licking her delicious soft milky skin. I stopped to rip the tank top she was wearing in half. Letting her perky tits pop out. I growl watching them jiggle. I take one of her nipples between my lips and use my tongue to flick her hardened bud. She moans and flings her head back onto the bed. Her fingers running through my hair and gripping on tight as I bite down softly.

I kiss down her stomach and pelvis until I get to the thing I've been wanting to taste since I first laid eyes on her. I take the rim of her shorts and yank them down, along with her panties, to find her glistening little pussy on full display for my eyes. I look back at her and she blushes. I kiss each of her thighs very close to her core and hear her grunt in frustration at my teasing. I can smell her arousal and it only makes my dick ache more. I finally take my tongue and lightly lick the ouside of her pussy, making sure not to enter her folds just yet. Her taste on my tongue was enough to make me almost cum in my pants but I held it together. Starting at the bottom, I glided my tongue over her pussy again but this time letting it slip into her folds. Licking all the way up until the tip of my tongue brushes against her clit, making her hips buck and a loud gasp escape past her beautiful lips.