2

________________

I grunted as I heard the sleazy song Yoongi put on.

Jeez, not again.

How many nights has it been now?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE HIS PARENTS?

"Damn you, Yoongi!," I said through gritted teeth as I stuffed both my index fingers in my ears.

And tried to understand the goddamn plant reproduction.

But it didn't stop the damn music from seeping through my eardrums.

How was I supposed to study if my neighbor got laid every night and thought it was necessary to let everyone know his progress right down to the time he slammed the front door on his date's face?

I was traumatized for life.

I was this close to crying.

"Ah~ Yoongi~," I heard a really nasal voice and nearly barfed.

Oh, so now we're done with the throaty voice.

Hm, I had started to get used to her voice.

Wait, what?

SEE I'M DISTRACTED AGAIN!

"Shit, right there!," she screamed in that annoying high pitched nasal tone that pierced over the goddamn cheesy "getting some" music Yoongi had on - hopefully to tone her down - to no avail.

Is he like.. hurting her in there?

I abruptly got up, face red and meter high when I practically pictured them doing it as I heard her moan louder and louder until it was all I could hear.

I picked the paper weight and moved the curtains away.

And gasped to see his window open.

I could see his back as he moved um-

Thank heavens the wall blocked the view or I'd have scarred my brain with the image of snow man's ass.

Effectively pissed at his audacity of leaving the window open, I grabbed the paper weight tighter.

Forget about his privacy, he didn't even think about the morality for others?

I so fucking hate him.

I'm so going to move into a dorm when I pass the entrance exam.