18

He edges towards you, alluring eyes piercing through yours. ''I came back for my £5900000 Gucci jacket'' he deadpans, sliding the cloth down your shoulders and wearing it himself.

You watch him jump on top of a building and disappear, your mouth held in an annoyed pout. ''Seriously...''

-

''shit shit'' you chant to yourself, sneaking in through the door in an attempt to get through without your mother realising.

You were supposed to be back an hour earlier, at 7PM, so you could get back just in time before your mother got back from work.

But you were an hour late, and it was now 8PM.

To your dismay, when you enter the front room she is sitting on the couch, arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed, indicating her anger.

''And where have you been?'' she demands strictly, watching you throw off your converses.

''I was out with Kai'' you reply, which was partly the truth. ''At least I'm safe?''

She sighs in distress, hands weakly flailing to the side. ''Many young girls such as yourself have disappeared. Lisa, Mina, and a couple more from your school...do you not understand the danger you can get yourself into?''

''it won't happen again'' you mumble quietly.

Sluggishly dragging your feet up the stairs, you throw yourself into bed and scroll through your phone.

-

Unknown:

I need to ask you something

Me:

yes I will bear your children

Unknown:

...

Me:

🍆💦

so what did u wanna ask?

Unknown:

how long have you known that brat

Me: 

by brat, you mean Kai?

a few years

but ever since you kidnapped him, he's been different

what did u do to him?

Unknown:

nothing

but maybe..

Me:

maybe...?

Unknown:

forget it

it's hightly unlikely

Me:

tell meee

Unknown:

stfu

Me:

k
read 8:35PM