g

"Jungkookie." Hoseok whined. "We can finish it tomorrow.

Jungkook looked back from the picture frame to see all the boys and Aylin laying on the floor, half asleep.

"But we only finished building the bed. We still have the other furniture and the decorations." Jungkook defended himself as he looked at all the other boxes and bags lining the wall.

"Jungkook. It's 11:30. We only got four hours of sleep last night. We want to go to bed." Taehyung spoke from beneath the pillow on his face, blocking the lights.

Jungkook set down the picture frame and sighed. "I guess you're right. We'll finish it tomorrow."

Namjoon yawned and got up, picking Aylin as well.

"Alright Sunflower, it's time to go to bed." Namjoon sent a teasing smile at Jungkook. "Our maknae has finally stopped for the night."

Aylin nodded groggily, very close to sleep.

Namjoon laid Aylin down gently and tucked her in, a smile on his face the whole time.

Aylin was awake now, sensing that the boys were going to leave her now.

"Goodnight Aylin." Namjoon kissed her forehead and stood to the side, letting the next one to kiss her.

"Sweet dreams Sunflower." Hoseok kissed her forehead as Namjoon did before

The boys all let each other kiss their daughter as they said good nights and sweet dreams.

They all stood outside the door, Jin holding his finger over the light switch.

"We'll be out in the family room if you need anything." Jin smiled and flicked off the lights, Aylin gripping the sheets tighter. "We love you."

And he shut the door.

Aylin's breath went uneven as she widen her eyes so she could see through the darkness, but all she saw was, nothing.

She was overcome with so much fear of the things she couldn't see, Aylin started to cry.

She couldn't form any words, so she just sobbed. It wasn't like she could talk normally anyways.

Still walking down the hallway, the boys heard Aylin's cries. Without even speaking, the boys dashed into her room and flicked on the lights, their eyes wide and bodies ready to fight anything that caused her sadness.

"Aylin what's wrong?" Hoseok spoke sadly, his lip curving downwards at his child's sadness.

"I-I'm scared." She sat up and wiped her eyes, still shaking from her sobs and fear.

Jungkook immediately climbed in bed with Aylin, hugging her as well, rubbing her shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her. "It's alright Baby. Just breathe."

Aylin hiccuped while Jungkook hugged her, humming a soothing tune.

While Jungkook comforted Aylin, the rest of the boys found a place on the floor, or leaned against the bed.

"What are you scared of?" Yoongi asked Aylin, looking up at Aylin.

"T-t-the dark, dark." Aylin forced herself to speak up, feeling safer now while in Jungkook's arms and in the boys' presence.

"We didn't buy a nightlight." Jimin mumbled, looking around the room widely. "We never thought about that."

"Hey, we'll stay with you all night." Taehyung held Aylin's hand. "We'll keep the dark away."

And so the boys and Aylin fell asleep in the light, boys sprawled on the floor and each other.

Even though the boys all had sore necks and cramped backs the next morning, they loved every minute.

When Aylin woke up in the morning, she was welcomed with Jungkook and Taehyung's soft voices having a pleasant conversation on what was the most disgusting thing to eat raw.

"I still think eggs would be the most gross one." Jungkook spoke from beside Aylin, his voice a bit scratchy, but gentle.

"Nah, raw meat." Taehyung shook his head from the floor, and quickly made eye contact with Aylin. "Hey Sunflower. How did you sleep?"

Aylin smiled shyly as she hugged Cotton Cindy tightly to herself. "Good."

"Well that's good, we have another long day ahead of us. We have to take you to the doctor and dentist and other things like that." Jungkook spoke, side hugging Aylin. "Jin is making breakfast right now. You ready to eat?"

Aylin nodded, but she felt nervous for her upcoming appointments. She's never been to a dentist before. She's seen Finding Nemo though, and she did no want to have someone sticking their fingers in her mouth.

Jungkook carried Aylin out into the kitchen, when a certain thought crossed his find. "Aylin, Sweetie, do you remember what happened last night?"

Aylin started to get really nervous. How did he already find out? She thought she was doing good. She remembers all of their names. All five of them.

"Yeah, you g-guys, Guys slept with m-m-me because I, I was, I was scared of t-the dark." Aylin spoke quietly, hoping she answered correctly.

Jungkook nodded, but he was still upset at her answer.

Last night, he was woken up by Aylin breathing heavily as she looked around. When she looked at Jungkook, she looked as if she never had seen him. But the minute Jungkook said Sunflower, Aylin didn't look confused anymore.

Jungkook wondered if she forgot them.