part 23- School Day. Yay.

"Hobi."

"...Yes?"

"Would you kindly gET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BLOODY ROOM"

Hoseok ran towards the door, forgetting to open it, and running into it. He quickly opened the door with one hand, while holding his forehead with the other while muttering "my faceu!"

I breathed in and out of my nose, trying to calm down. I turned around in my bed, facing Yoongi, who was now awake, glaring at me.

"Oh, s-sorry..." I mumbled, "Did I wake you up?"

He glared even more before hissing "Yes."
He hovered me and pinned me hard to the bed. He looked deep into my eyes and his lips brushed mine when he spoke,

"But that's the first time I heard you yelling like that..." his fingers brushed my sides gently, "But personally I'd rather hearing you screaming..."

"Screaming 'Hobi'?" I asked innocently. He smirked and I knew my innocence was driving him insane. He lowered his face to my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe, sucking it harshly, making me moan quietly.

"Screaming 'Yoongi'. You can scream his name after." my hands reached the back of his head to tug on his mint green hair. He wrapped my legs around his waist and rubbed his lower half of the body over mine. I could feel his length and god, it was big. He leaned down and kissed me, soothing down my worries.

"It will fit. Besides, I can see you're not ready, and I won't ever force you." He kissed me again, all full with love and sincerity, "I can wait. I will wait. I will wait as long as it takes for you to be ready. Anything for you, my kitten."

"Thank you," I smiled widely and kissed him. He kissed me back and after a few minutes we heard someone coming from the door, but we weren't quick enough to pull away.

"I SAID" Hoseok bursted into the room once again, "GOOD MORNING STAR-...shine?..."

As soon as his eyes were locked at us, his jaw almost hit the floor. His eyes widened so much, it almost seemed impossible.

"Ah, Hobi," Yoongi sighed, almost smiling, "Come and join us~"

Hoseok was still in shock, but he tried to overcome it as he stepped towards the bed, sitting on it, with his mouth still open wide. Yoongi shut his mouth closed by a kiss.

"It would be a shame if you'd start catching flies. These lips are only meant for rapping, for Y/N, and for me" Yoongi said possessively. "Got that?"

"Y-yes." Hosoek mumbled, desperately stealing a kiss from Yoongi, who pulled him next to him, above me. Hoseok came back to his senses and a smirk quickly grew on his face.

"Let's have some fun, now, sunshine," He mumbles and kisses me passionately. I could feel he has been craving it for a while or so, so much that he didn't want to pull away for air. But eventually, I had to pull away, I felt like I was going to faint if I didnt get oxygen into my system.

We were both panting heavily. We looked at each other's eyes.

"Wait... What are those, kitten?" Yoongi touched my neck, where Taehyung and Jungkook left their fair share if hickeys. "I didn't make these. These aren't mine. Who did this, kitten? Who is the other one who owns you in this house-?"

Before anyone could say a word (Yoongi: "A word"), Taehyung bursted into the room:

"Did you see my bag?" He asked, roaming the room, lifting and messing everything that was once in place, not even noticing what we were doing. Or to be more precise- he didn't really give a shit.

"Taehyung I swear if this is a fucking joke-" Yoongi started to get up from his position to kick some ass, but Taehyung hurried to answer.

"No, I'm serious. I've lost one my Gucci bags in this house. The blue and silver one. Did anyone see my bag? Anyone?"

"Hmm... Nope. Sorry." I bite my tongue inside my mouth, waiting for him to get out of the room.
But he didn't. He didn't understand what was going on. Gosh this kid.... He really wanted that bag.

"Let me help you find your bag." I sigh and hope back on my feet, and then turn to Yoongi and Hoseok, "Sorry... Maybe we could continue another time."

"We will, sunshine." Hosoek smiles at me reassuringly, "And that's a promise."

"Good." I smile back and put on one of the scarfs Taehyung threw around the room while looking for his Gucci bag. "Now, if you'll excuse me," I pecked their cheeks, "A certine Gucci boy had lost his bag, and Its my sacred duty to help him find it."

"Thank you!" Taehyung lifts me up and runs out of the room.

"Hey, watch it, alien!!" I laugh and he laughs as well. He put me down back at my room and the gets the same Gucci bag he was talking about from my closet.

"So you hid that there all along?" I put a hand on my hip.

"Yes." He grins with a boxy smile. "Now you have only one more boy to seduce... Jin hyung."

__________________________________
Ya'll

I wrote more than 5000 words today.

I wrote 6 more chapters. Just today.

And I even though I said I will try not to make more than 30 parts, I might just have to.
I hope you dont mind😉