Blackpink House. #89.

A/N: Sometimes I predict the future without even realizing it. Some of yall abt to be real confused.
•••

You ever wonder what the future holds?

Me too.

Let's just go ahead and see what Jensoo would (maybe) be up to 20 years from now...

October 31
3am

Jennie stirred and popped her eyes open before jumping up and running to the bathroom. She blindly flipped the toilet seat cover up and attempted to get the knot of out of her pajama shorts to pull them down.

"For fucks sake." She mumbled out angrily while fussing with the knot as she began to rock side to side. "I have to stop drinking so much damn water so late, 8 glasses a day my ass." She groaned while crossing her legs and struggling with the knot.

"Chu!" She then yelled out. "Jisoo! Come help me!"

Jisoo came running to the bathroom immediately. "What's wrong? Are you ok?" She rushed out quickly while turning on the light in the bathroom.

"I'm stuck and really have to pee." Jennie whined out while starting to jump. "Help me, please."

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Seriously, Jendeuk." She then walked closer to her and began to pick at the knot in her wife's pajama shorts. "How did you do this?"

"I don't know." Jennie groaned out. "Hurry, baby, please!"

"Stand still so I can get it." Jisoo said through a yawn.

"Chu!" She whined out while wiggling again.

"Jennie, stand still." Jisoo laughed. "This is why Carter is so antsy."

"I'm just going to pee through my shorts. I have to go!" Jennie screamed out.

"No, you aren't, just hold on." Jisoo said quickly while grabbing a pair of scissors out of the drawer. "Stand still so I can cut you out."

She then cut down the side of the shorts.

"Thank God!" Jennie said while pulling her shorts down quickly and sitting down.
"Wheeeeeeeewwww." She sighed out while rubbing her eyes.

"You're ridiculous." Jisoo laughed while picking up the shorts and throwing them away before putting the scissors back in the drawer. "I'm going back to bed." Jisoo yawned.

"Wait." Jennie said quickly.

Jisoo turned around. "What?"

"Since we are both up now." Jennie smirked. "We should you know, bump n grind."

"Really Jen, you quote an R Kelly sex song while you're peeing." Jisoo said while raising an eyebrow.

"The man is a musical genius."

"That peed on a girl!" Jisoo shrieked.

"I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump n grind." Jennie sang out with a smile.

"You are not talking about sex with me while you pee." Jisoo laughed while shaking her head. "If so, your foreplay has reached a new low, and your R Kelly obsession has to stop."

"New low my ass." Jennie said quickly. "My foreplay is top notch, thank you very much."

"I did enjoy the chocolate drizzle and cool whip the other night." Jisoo smiled as she jumped on the sink and sat down. "Although it took me forever to get the chocolate out of my belly button." She said with a slight frown as she discreetly slid her phone out of her pocket and turned on the camera app.