abortion tingz

melo

I held on to each side of the toilet seat as I threw up anything left from my breakfast this morning. Since Carolina told me she was pregnant four days ago, it was almost impossible for me to keep a meal down.

Thought it was the females who was supposed to be puking like this, not the nigga !

"Here bro," Gelo leaned down beside me, handing me a water bottle.

"We gotta go to the doctor bro." I coughed out, before downing some.

"No doctor gon be able to fix this boy. What you dealin with is guilt."

Of course Gelo was the first and only person I told. And since the words fell from my mouth he been tryna convince me to tell Yasmin.

The thing is I had just gotten good with Yas and I knew something like this would only stir up some trouble. And believe me, I ain't need no more trouble.

"You know if she find out on her own, it's gon be worse right?"

"That's why Imma make sure she don't."

"How bro?"

"I'm taking Carolina to an abortion clinic today."

"Nigga you not even curious to meet your baby?" Gelo laughed.

"Not if it's gon be half her." I shrugged, before standing to my feet. Maybe if it was me and Yasmin going half and half on a baby, my perspective would be different.

"Yasmin gon be here any minute." I grabbed my tooth brush from its place.

"This yo last chance to get ahead of it Melo. Even if she do get the abortion, no girl wanna hear shit about they dude from somebody who not they dude."

He had some what of a point. Either way this was gon be an issue but if I handled it right, we could get passed it.

But then again there was a chance I could just keep my mouth shot, watch the abortion go through, and never speak of it again.

Decisions, decisions ....

"Imma tell her," I decided, still brushing my teeth.

"Atta boy." he patted my back "You might as well tell dad too." he joked.

I ignored his comment, as I began rinsing my mouth.

Telling my dad was gon be a funeral. If it was anything my dad ever told me more than 100 times, it was to strap the fuck up.

See all the times I was sober I know for a fact I was sober. But towards the end of our relationship I found it was easier to get it done if I was drunk. Hence, Ion know if I had or hadn't strapped up. And to my knowledge I was the only nigga she been with.

The doorbell sounded, as I dried my mouth. My heart fell to my stomach as I realized Yasmin could leave me over this. And I couldn't even blame her.

"Show time." Gelo joked.

I scoffed making my way passed him. Nigga don't know how to be serious.

I walked down the stairs to find the door had already been opened and my dad and Yasmin seemed to be chatting up a storm.

"Boy you ain't tell me Yasmin was coming!" he turned to me with an extra large smile on his face.

"I was supposed to?" I eyed him questionably. I had Carolina in and out this house unannounced and her never payed it no mind.