Hosea Matthews: Interested Part 2

Hosea Matthews X Sexy Younger Female Reader

Summary: Hosea is worried that his age will be a problem in the bedroom, you prove him wrong.

WARNING: smut

Word Count: 1400

You and Hosea have been dating for some time now and you had both been very happy together. Neither of you hid it from the rest of the gang so everyone knew about your relationship, it took them by surprise but none of them were judging you. Some of the men in the camp were disappointed that you were taken but they actually loved you both together, they thought that you were prefect for each other.

The only problem was that you haven't had sex yet. Well, it wasn't exactly a problem but you were suspicious that something was quite right, you had a feeling that something was bothering Hosea and making him hesitate.

So you decided to speak to Hosea about it, it took a little bit of convincing but Hosea opened up and spoke to you about what was bothering him. It turned out that Hosea was a little insecure about his age. Since you were so much younger than him, he felt like he wouldn't be able to satisfy you or that he wouldn't been enough for you. He just wanted you to be happy and with a man that you deserved.

You were quick to put his concerns to rest, assuring him that he was absolutely wonderful and that everything would be perfect. You were sure of it. You cared very deeply about Hosea and his age never bothered you, you knew that he was just worrying.

Neither of you wanted to have your first time in the camp, where you would still be able to hear the other gang members talking among themselves. There was very little privacy in the camp and it just wasn't very romantic, so you both went into town for the night, renting out a room. It might not have been perfect in Hosea's opinion but it was better than the camp.

"It isn't much but at least it has walls" Hosea shrugged as you both walked into the room, him closing and locking the door behind you both.

"Will you calm down and relax? It doesn't matter where we are, it's perfect. Just relax" you assured him as you walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, running your fingers through his hair.

"You're beautiful, darling" Hosea complimented as he settled his hands on your waist, his thumbs stroking up and down.

You just smiled at him before leaning up and kissing him, a kiss that he instantly returned. Hosea thought that you were absolutely wonderful, perfect in every way. He just felt lucky that you saw him the way that you did, that you returned his feelings, that you were so special.

~NSFW starts here~

You ran your hands over his shoulders and down his chest before starting to unbutton his shirt. Once it was unbuttoned, you pushed it off of his shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Hosea pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead against yours. "I, uh, I'm not as active as I used to be" Hosea warned you, obviously his insecurities were still bothering him.

"Don't worry, I've got this" you assured him with a smile and a short kiss.

You guided him over to the bed and gestured for him to sit down, Hosea just smiled before doing as he was told. He sat down on the edge of the bed after he kicked off his shoes.

Hosea watched, almost in awe of you, as you stood in front of him and started to unbutton your blouse. You slowly undressed, obviously wanting to tease him, and it was working.

Once you were undressed, you gently kicked your fallen skirt to the side and gestured for Hosea to approach you again. Hosea smiled fondly and chuckled to himself before standing up from the bed, stepping towards you. His hand instantly landed on your hips, making you smile.

You knew that Hosea wasn't shy or inexperienced, far from it, but you knew that he was a little insecure about the age difference. So, you were glad that he was getting his confidence back and becoming more comfortable. This was the Hosea you loved, the confident and charming sweet talker, the man who could get you out of jail with a bottle of whiskey and a conversation with the sheriff. This was your Hosea.

Hosea leaned down and captured your lips in a deep and heated kiss, his arms wrapping around your waist so that your chest was pressed against his. Your hands wandered down his body before landing on his belt, unbuckling it and undoing his pants. He held you close as you pushed his pants down past his hips.

Stepping away from you, Hosea kicking his pants to the side. He cupped your face in his hands as he kissed you again, moving towards the bed without breaking the kiss.   

Hosea gently lowered you down onto your back on the bed before climbing over you, positioning himself between your legs comfortably. You sighed contently as he kissed down your neck and over your chest before he lifted his head to kiss you again.

You hummed as his hand slid down your body, landing between your legs. "Are you ready, my love?" Hosea asked you and you responded with a smile and a simple nod.

You both sighed together as Hosea pushed into you, your holds on each other tightening slightly. His hips began to move at a steady pace, keeping his trusts slow and deep, hitting you perfectly each time. Your hand ran up his back before resting on the back of his neck, holding each other as close as you could as you kissed him.

You tapped his chest gently, making him pull away slightly to look down at you with a quizzical look on his face. You just smiled at him before rolling you both over so that Hosea was laying on his back with his head against the pillows.

Now you were straddling his lap, as you leaned down for another passionate kiss. Hosea ran his hands up your thighs, up your waist and up your back, while one of his hands moved to your chest.

You began to roll your hips against his, pulling soft moans form the both of you. Hosea moved his hips so that his thrusts met yours, causing your head to fall to his shoulder as a moan fell past your lips, smiling against his shoulder.

you slowly pulled away from him as you sat up, both of you chasing your highs, getting closer and closer by the second. Hosea's hands settled on your hips to assist with your movements and you noticed that his breathing was considerably heavier than it was.

Your hands lay on Hosea's chest, bracing and steadying yourself as your mouth opened in a silent moan and you tipped over the edge. Your fingers curled against Hosea's chest before you lowered yourself down against his chest, resting your forehead against his collar bone.

Hosea finished just after you, wrapping his arms around your waist to hold your body against his. Once you steadied your breathing and came down from your high, you lifted yourself off of Hosea and lay down beside him. You lay on your side while holding your head up with your hand, your elbow against the pillows, as you smiled at Hosea.

Hosea looked at you with a soft expression and a small smile on his face, still panting to himself. You smiled softly when you realised that he was still winded and out of breath.

"Would ya look at that...I literally took your breath away" you teased him, placing your hand on his chest.

"I don't have the stamina that I used to have. As a young man I would already be ready for another round" Hosea told you and you chuckled fondly.

"Nonsense, you were amazing, absolutely perfect...and I'm sure you'll be up for another round in no time" you assured him as you shifted closer, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"You, Y/N, make me feel young again" Hosea smiled at you, reaching over and brushing his fingers through your hair. You smiled at him, cupping his jaw in one hand as your brushed your thumb against his cheek.

You leaned over to him and pressed a kiss to his lips, Hosea wrapped his hand around the back of your head as he kissed you back.

"You're going to kill me, you might seriously give me a heart attack" Hosea told you as you pulled away from the kiss and rested your forehead against his.

"Now, I can't let that happen, can I?" you both laughed gently before sharing another lingering kiss.

Requests?