-156

Ariella's pov

"Can you move? You're blocking the sun

"Can you move? You're blocking the sun." I glared at Oscar as he hovered over me.

"Baby! Its been a month. When are you coming home?" He begged as he sat on the edge of the pool chair.

"Shitt why would you wanna go back?" Martín laughed as he came out through Sylvia's house back door.

"Shut up dude!" Oscar yelled at him as he laid in the lounge chair next to me

"This shit comfy as hell." Martín smiled.

"I know right." I giggle causing Oscar to get even more aggravated.

"Ariella where is Malina and Aiden?"

"With Grandma Sylvia." I smiled at Oscar as i pet Sparky.

"G-GRANDMA SYLVIA?!" He yelled as i nodded my head.

"Chill out they're safe."

"Where are they?"

"At some book club. She said something about some dude named Chivo Ramirez." I shrugged.

"Oh god." Oscar groaned.

"Yooo Spooky!" We all turned to see Sad Eyes and Hector come out to join us. "The cook just made some bomb ass lasagna! You gotta try it." Sad eyes laughed as they came out with plates with lasagna.

"Ughh Chef Cathy is the best." I smiled.

"I wanna go swimming." Martín laughed as he took off his shirt.

"Fool you dont know how to swim." Hector laughed.

"Pshhh...yeah i do." Martín laughed as he jumped in the water. Then he started screaming and splashing everywhere.

"Help im drowning!" He cried.

"Stand up dumbass! You're in the shallow end." Oscar yelled. Then the yelling stopped.

Then Oscar looked back at me. "Baby." He set his hand on my thigh. "I miss you please...." he started rubbing my thigh slowly.

"Why should i come back?" I looked at his hands then back at him.

"Because you love me and are willing to give me a second chance."

"Shit more like the 83rd." Hector muttered causing Oscar to shoot him a look.

"Ariella can you just forgive him already. This is just getting sad." Antonio shook his head.

"Ehhh... i'll think about it." I shrugged as i looked back at Oscar who just let out a sigh.

"Aight fine. Just do whatever you want." He spoke softly as he walked out.

Oscar's pov

I laid in bed all lonely. I got used to it since my family is gone.

"Go away." I pout once i heard a knock at the door. I knew it was Hector tryna make me feel better.

"But i just got here." I heard my lover's voice causing me to sit up.

"Hey." She smiled as she peeked through the door before entering and shutting the door.

"Hi." I spoke softly as i watched her set her bag down.

Then she kicked her shoes off and jumped in bed with me.

"Did you spray the bed with my perfume?" She questioned as she smelled the sheets.

"Maybe." I muttered looking the other way.

"Oscar." She sighed as she scooted closer. "I'm tired of fighting. But we need to talk things out."

"Yeah i know. I'll go first." I leaned against the head board.

"So first i just wanted to say that i fired Robyn."

"Okay." She mumbled. "You didn't have to.. the point is that you should've never went to her house if you knew she liked you."

"I know. It was fucked up on my part. I'll admit to that." I sighed as i watched Ariella sit criss cross applesauce in front of me.

"We both need to work better on communicating our feelings. Like when you were upset at me for letting your mom come inside the house. You should've told me how you felt instead of a wannabe home wrecker. And i should've told you that your mom showed up instead of hiding it from you. That was fucked up for me to do that to you especially since you aren't on good terms with Sylvia." She pouted.

"Its cool. I know you just wanted what was best for our kids. You wanted them to have a grandma." I smiled at her.

"I know but i should've considered your feelings first and i'm sorry." She frowned at me.

"Its okay bebe." I leaned forward and kissed her softly.

"Mmm i haven't used that lipgloss in a while." I laughed as i pulled her closer to me while rubbing my lips together.

This lipgloss was so moisturizing fuckk.

"You know what i haven't had in a while?" Ariella bit her lip and looked down at my lap then back at me.

—spookysblock

Ohkayyyyyyy

Rip to that man but damn summm aint right🤨