What The F*ck

You guys are amazing, thank you so much for everything.

Once apon a time, about two years ago, a cringy werewolf story that was written by an edgy fifteen year old. Over those long years, the story  had many reads. Some who read it were happy, while others cringed so hard their stools emptied. After realizing the author does not give enough of a shit to fix the ending, she has decided to write about what life was like for the sadistic and emo Ace and the cringy Lillian. Welcome to the end folks, enjoy.

Let's start off with character we dont even care about. Darian is dead, not much to say about him. He tried.

Gretta found her mate during this whole fiasco and totally forgot Lillian existed because she wasnt actually a close friend, she just needed to socialize. Later she became an accountant because she is basic. (No shade, you guys do a great job).

Lillian's parents didnt approve of her being with Ace and discontinued any contact with her till they day they died on cruise. Apperently they left her a note, apologizing for being his mate. Not the most caring kind of thing to say, but whatever sis.

Olivia (I think that's her name), continues running the pack her brother once had. We will get more details about that deal later. Her mate turned out to be one of the guards, but he never really became Alpha as she was running the pack wonderfully. She has had one kid since named Issac, who is going to become the next Alpha quite soon.

Now let's get onto the people we actually care about. Lillian lives as the pack's advisor. She works with Olivia when dealing with other pack matters and finds out their deepest, darkest secrets. Her love for her shitty mate has since grown-

Ace on the other hand still loves to kill, we arent getting rid of that precious trait. But now he does it to terrorists and other packs who dare stand in his wrath. He has calmed down quite a bit, in a sense. Now this ex-emo cares for his mate. She makes him strong and they have great, kinky sex!

Miracle on the other hand, is different. She enjoys life and doesnt approve of her father's killing. She's planning on being the pack's next Beta when she turns 17. Her view on everything is quote, "What the fuck?" Because it just doesnt make any sense what happened in the story. Even with their differences, her and Ace get along really well together. At first, Lillian forced them to talk and later, Ace takes the time to be a father figure. He will not kill infront of her and has agreed to stop dancing in the bodies of his unfortunate victims.

And now, we go what I call, the very end.

Lillian and Ace move away from the main pack area once retired. His taste for blood has faded over the years and the game has become boring. The old man sits on the front porch, watching days go back as he reminisces what he once was, a monster. He did not regret his misdeeds, he just wishes he hadnt gotten old.

"Babe," Lillian walks out of their fairly small home, "Whatre you doing?" She asks with a small laugh. Her arms wrap around her mate from behind as she rests her head on his sagging shoulder.

He let's out a sigh and gives her a kiss on the cheek. He lifts up her arm, showing the scars she put on herself to avoid living as his mate. "Just thinking about the past my little mate."

She rolls her eyes at him and the nickname that has been bestowed upon her. "I'm happy with the life we have lived. It was extremely rocky and quite horrible at first," she gives him a dark side glare, "but times change- as so do we as werewolves." With a small tear, she smiles, "Soon, it will be our time to pass, and I'm happy that your are here with me."

He Pat's her head, "Dont remind me," he grumbles. "I miss fucking you like a who-"

"Shut up," she says, flicking his forehead. "We have had enough drama in our lives for forty werewolves, I think it's time we relax and support our daughter." She walks around and sits in a chair next to her mate, laying her hand ontop of his.

"You're right," he says, leaning over to give her one last kiss, "but I dont regret it." He says with a snirk.

"Neither do I."

Within very few moments, their last words were said.

The Prison Mate era has come to an end as they both passed away, together, as mates.

Edit: Hey guys, it's been a bit since I wrote this, but right now I am in progress of rewriting this whole book and it is posted as a new book. The characters are still the same, Lillian and Ace, but the story has a bit of a more understandable plot and I have a better ending planned. I am also going through each new chapter I write so all the grammar and such are correct. I'd appreciate it if you guys would check it out- thank you! 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/211286099-prison-mate