-V-

I don't know why, but Winnie the Pooh is my current obsession and uGH- I love all of them and I want to be Eeyore's best friend and hug him all the time. Idc if it's a kid's thing, I aM A THREE-YEAR-OLD AT HEART

You guys have no idea what and how much is planned for this book >:) hgfdso is being a big help and hyping me the fUck up for the future of this book!

Ethan's POV

"Ethan!" Andrew greeted, placing his hand on my shoulder. I break my gaze from Y/n's form as she strolled away and looked at Andrew, covering up my confusion. "You good? Why are you just standing here?" He chuckled nervously.

I shook my head. "Nothing, I'm fine." Ignoring his unconvinced look, I continued to talk. "Are we still on for tonight?"

He grinned excitedly, beginning to walk, signaling me to follow. "Absolutely! I'm so excited, man! I've been waiting for this game for years!"

I smiled with the same enthusiasm as him, nodding in agreement. The two of us have grown up close to each other. Our houses weren't far from each other's, making it easy to see each other every chance we got. We grew up together, bringing each other into our families and acting as brothers. I felt nothing could break our bond and I was sure I was correct.

A new video game came out last weekend: a sequel to one of our favorites. We played the first game together when we were younger and since then we'd been waiting for the next one. I bought it the day it came out while Andrew was out of town. All week it had been sitting in my room, making me go insane. I wanted to play it so bad, but I waited until Andrew could come over and play it with me. As hard as it was, I finally made it through the week without touching the game, bottling up my excitement for the weekend.

"I don't care what happens, we are staying in my room all day to play this game." I grinned.

"Obviously." He replied, playfully rolling his eyes.

The two of us voiced our excitement, talking about our hopes of the new game and memories of the previous one. Spending time with Andrew was one of my favorite things to do. He was my best friend, after all. I was beyond thankful I grew up with him by my side.

Time passed and eventually we arrived at my house, immediately heading to the basement and into my room. Andrew fell back comfortably in the foot of my bed as I got the controllers and the video game ready. Once I was done, I took a seat next to Andrew, crossing my legs, and gave him a controller.

The two of us were a smiling mess as the screen lit up. Andrew and I went through the settings, fixed it how we wanted, then started the game in excitement. After years of waiting we were finally playing it.

Hours passed, our thumbs sore from violently pressing each button. There were calm and easy parts, but a lot of the time it was challenging and we easily got frustrated. After many attempts to beat an impossible level we decided to pause the game and take a break to eat. Andrew and I stalked upstairs, talking about our plans for our next attempt and sorting out what may or may not work.

As if the house was his own, Andrew searched the cabinets for anything he would like. In the end the two of us had Doritos and Ritz crackers topped with cheese laid out in front of us. Andrew took a seat on the stool by the bar and I stood on the other side, my forearms resting on the bar.

"Since when were you friends with Y/n?" Andrew asked, placing a piece of cheese on a cracker. "And why wasn't I told?"

I gave him a confused look to which he rolled his eyes at.