His confesion

Shuichi:

You were sitting at a table in the cafeteria eating your lunch with Shuichi, Kaede, Kaito and Maki. You were all chatting and cracking jokes, except Shuichi. At first you thought maybe he was a little tired or was thinking of a case he was working on but he had been quiet for almost 15 minutes now.
"Hey Shuichi is there something on your mind?" You ask him.
"Huh?" He was snapped out of his daydream when you addressed him. "N-no nothing! Uh- I-I" he was blushing from embarrassment. "I can tell you later!" He blurts out with a face red enough to compete with Maki's eyes. With that you continued your conversation from earlier, Shuichi now a little more attentive.

In the end Shuichi didn't tell you guys what he was going to and you parted ways as you needed to work on your talent and the rest of the day was over in a short while and you were ready to go home for the weekend when Shuichi approached you.

" Hey (y/n) you ready to go?" He asked, it had become a routine for you to go to and from school as you lived in the same direction.
"Yeah, just packing up a few things," you answer as you collect some notes you had strewn around the desk. "Let's go" you said as you swung your bag over your shoulder.

When you got to your house Shuichi stopped. "(Y/n) I was wondering if you would like - errr- you know" he mumbled something to himself as his face got redder. "Catch a movie this weekend, like you know a d- n-no forget that last part!" He stuttered through his sentence his face redder than Himikos hair. You just giggled.
"Sure, it's a date, 7:30 as usual?"

Kokichi:

"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Pretty please!"
"Damn it Kokichi I will not let you blindfold me and lead me to god knows where!" He definitely had something planned but this was a strange and way to straight forward way to prank someone.
"Don't you trust me? I who thought friendship was built on trust," he started with his big old crocodile tears. "Waaaahh! Are you saying we're not friends!?!" You could only sigh.
"You know full well why I don't trust you," you hit him over the head with your notebook.
"Ow! Alright I get it, geez this is going to be harder than I thought but I'll just have to move onto plan B," he said the last part to himself as he skipped a few steps in front of you. "see ya later!" He said before he ran of. You couldn't help but chuckle a little, his personality never seemed to bore you as you never knew what he'd bring to the table.

The hours ticked by and soon the day was over and you were ready to head home, you hadn't seen Kokichi since that morning though, was he mad at you? Nah, he was probably plotting world domination in a corner or something. You would have wanted to spend some time with him today but oh well.

When your eyes open they were met with complete darkness and not being able to move. From what it felt like you were tied up in a chair. "What the fuck?" You said as you started to struggle against the ropes or whatever was holding you down.
"Nihihi! You're so cute when you're scared!" An oh so familiar voice rung in the room and as the blindfold was removed you saw Kokichi in front of you in the dimly lit room. "You know, you're so mean falling asleep in the middle of a date," he scolded you.
"Wha-" as his words sunk in you couldn't muster a word.
"Oh right I forgot to ask you!" By the tone of his voice he obviously didn't,"so I guess I just have to say it now, wanna go on a date!"

Rantaro:

"All right this is the first meeting for operation: 'Get Rantaro and (y/n) together'!" The 14 year old girl stood in front of a white board, she and 2 of her sisters had been observing that their older brother and his best friend and were shipping them harder than diamond.
"The plan goes: when bro-bro and (n/n) has a movie marathon this Saturday We cause a blackout, when it's dark we give them a bunch of scented candles to set the atmosphere and finally we have to give them ice cream, blaming it on the blackout that will ruin it if it isn't eaten. Everything clear?!"
"YES!!!"