Plan B.

The sunlight slowly crept into the windows as I watch Damon take slow deep breaths

The sunlight slowly crept into the windows as I watch Damon take slow deep breaths. I sigh softly as I move his bangs from his face. Suddenly Damon grasps my wrists and flips us over. I land with a bounce as I watch Damon settle above me. "You were staring." I scoff at his accusation as I slap his stomach, "I was trying to be romantic you ass hat." Damon chuckles as he moves his eyebrows together suggestively, "can we be romantic in the shower?"

"Damon!" I yell as he pretends to drink my blood again. "I'm here to help!" I hear Suddenly as my bedroom door bursts down and Jeremy runs in with my bat above his head. As soon as Jeremy steps close enough to us Damon grabs the bat without breaking eye contact with me. "Watch this." I watch in horror as Damon uses Jeremy's force with his bat and suddenly shoves Jeremy out the window. "Jer!" I yell as I jump out of bed and watch as Jeremy free falls through the tree lands on his ass and starts to roll around in pain.

I start to burst into giggles as Jeremy looks up in betrayal, "I'm telling Jenna!" He yells as a shit spreading grin fills his face, I watch in horror as he gets up and takes off running to the front of the house. "You little shit!" I yell out as I rush out the door and down the stairs. An evil laugh escapes me as I reach the door as soon as Jeremy ends up in the porch. "How did you beat me fat ass?" He questions through the glass on the window,I make a show as I slowly lock the door and watch as Jeremy starts banging on the door. "That's for trying to betray your master bitch!"

"Eliza!" Jenna yells out from the kitchen.

"Jeremy why are we going to the Salvatore's?" He scoffs as He pulls his bag up a little higher as we get out of my car. "I want to help, and since you're the older sister, I know that if I have you on my side I won't be alone against Elena."

"Aww are you scared of little old Lena?" I say as I grab him and noggie him. "Eliza!"

"What? can't I bully my baby brother?" I say between laughter as I watch Jeremy promptly knock on the door. "Why are you knocking?" I say as I go to open the door, but I guess someone had the same idea as I end up in someone's chest. I take a moment to sniff the shirt, "o it's my sexy!" I say excitedly as I jump on him and smile as he tries to hold me up.

"Don't you think it's great I knew it was you from smell alone?" I say as I put my arms around his neck, "what are you a dog?" My mouth pops open in shock as I watch him pick up a shoe and throw it through the door way and on the lawn, "go! Fetch!" I give him a death glare as I slap his chest and jump out of his arms, pouting, "you're ass is getting that." Damon suddenly bites his lip, "I love when you pout makes me wanna throw you against the wall." My eyes suddenly find his as I forgot the world around me, "why don't you?" I whisper as I start to make my way, but suddenly

I'm stopped by a hand on my arm and an uncomfortable clearing of a throat. My face looks up at Jeremy in anger, "you just had to ruin the moment now didn't you!" I say as I go to strangle him but Jeremy simply puts his hand on my face and turns towards Damon.