10: Ring

Should I call first? I can't decide

I want to but a bitch got pride

The switchin up shit is what I can't fuck with

I'm feelin you but you hard to get in touch with

Niara Verano

10:34pm June 26 2019

It's been 12 days and I heard no words from Kordell. Like he was purposely avoiding me and I don't know what I did wrong. I can't lie by saying it didn't hurt me cause it did but maybe he had a good reason to and I was gonna be reasonable about and not go all out on him I mean it wasn't like we were ina relationship so he was still a free man. I want to call him but my pride gets in the way.

I sat in the bathroom sink untangling my curls and picking them out. I put on some lipstick n then eyelashes before applying my mascara. I got out from the sink searching my closet for something to wear. Kiala invited me to a party and I said yes cause I needed some fun in mylife and I was turning 21 in a couple of weeks so some alcohol won't hurt. Im kidding

I picked out a black dress with gold accents on it. I put it on pairing it with my black wedges and put on deodorant along with my victoria secret perfume.

This time I was gonna pick Kiala up since I wasnt gonna actually gonna drink and she was gonna get drunk

Driving my car I drove to her house picking her up she gave me the directions to the place and I made my way over to the house.

"Girl I love ya outfit". I said eying Kiala's shiny outfit.

 I said eying Kiala's shiny outfit

"Thanks bitch yours cute too"

"This party finna be lit right"? I asked not  wanting to waste my time.

"Yes bitch tis party finna be lit as fuck cause we gon be thete". She laughed doing a little twerkin motion in her chair causing me to laugh.

"Sis you better be right I don't wanna waste my time". I said stopping at a red light.

"Whatever. Girl you remember Cleo from high school"? She asked.

"That skinny anorexic lil bitch that thought she was cute". I asked remembering how she tried to make me more misarable but I beat her ass one day and she left.

"Yea look at her now". Kia said showing me a picture of her.

"Oh damn she cute but still skinnier than one of my thighs"

"Oh damn she cute but still skinnier than one of my thighs". I laughed handing her the phone back then continued my driving.

"Girl thats only because them thighs are thick as fuck". Kiala laughed.

"Don't be no hater Kordell loves them thighs". I smirked.

"Whate- hold up what you just say". She said turning her phone off to eye me.

"Gps says we're here so get you curious ass outta the car and go use that ass to good use". I laughed parking.

"Don't worry bitch Kordell coming to the party".She said gettin out quickly.

I got out of my car then rushed up to Kia who was just entering the house. I instantly smelt the weed, cigarets and harsh alcohol but that didn't bother me too much.

Then I spotted Kordell with his arms wrapped around a familiar girls waist as she grinded on him.  I moved closer seeing it was this skinny bitch Cleo bitch again He looked out of it like drunk and high then he turned the girl around him and as she was about to kiss him he pushed her off going back to his friends.

I was relieved that they didn't kiss cause thats way more intimate than sex it's a spiritual thing to do but I was a little mad but that wasn't enough pain to push him away I was gonna talk to him cause there was obviously something wrong.

Since I felt uncomfortable being in his male friends sight  I texted him to inform him I was hear. I hopped he'll pick since he's been ignoring my texts that hurt.

Me: Hey I'm at the party I see you can we please talk.

I just wanted to know if this was over so I can go on with my life. I'll shed some tears cause he was really growing on me but that's ok theres always a next time.

Kordell: Yeah meet me outside

I walked outside seeing him already there somking a blunt. Seeing him made me want to hug him but I fought the urge.

"I'm sorry I hurt you". He said pulling me into a hug.

"Continue". I said even tho I hugged him back.

"I  caught really strong feelings fa you and I thought you'll run away so I tried to shake it off so you don't think we moved too fast". He sighed.

"You can't assume stuff dumb ass should have told me I caught strong feelings for you too". I said still hugging him.

"You do"? He asked lifting my face out from his neck.

"Yea it's kind hard not to. I originally tried to prank you and break you heart but it's not like that no more". I smiled.

"You planned to prank me? How do I know you not gonna betray me or some shit". He smirked.

"Cause I had never sucked no niggas dick except yours so you better believe it".

" I feel special now"

"Thought you was special when that Chloe bitch was all over you".

"Oh I"m sorry bout that too please forgive me". He whispered in my ear.

"I forgive you just don't assume shit like that it's not cool".

"Whatever smart ass".

  I'll kill him before he hurts me. I'll go crazy if he trys to or even thinks about it. I hope he's ready to settle down cause I'll stab his ass if he says we were temporary. I'm done with the pain and maybe love can get rid of my enemy for me. And my savior is Kordell.