Balcony (mick jagger)

1969

You slowly opened your eyes and sat up in bed. You had awoken suddenly from your sleep. You looked to your right and Mick wasn't there, his sheets were lifted up and out of the way. You then looked to your left at your clock.

3:30AM.

You grabbed one of the blankets to cover your bare body, resulting from a few hours ago, and got up from bed.

You peaked outside your bedroom door and saw one of the lights on in the living room. You slowly began down the hallway, searching for Mick.

You made your way into the living room and shuddered from a cold breeze. You turned to see the balcony door open and Mick leaning against the railing. He had put some pants on, but he was still shirtless.

You pulled the blanket over yourself more and walked towards him. You crept up behind him and rested your chin on his shoulder.

"What are you doing out here Mick?" You whispered.

He tapped his cigarette and then took another drag on it, "Can't sleep. Just go back to bed darling."

"Awh, but I want you to come back with me," you kissed his neck softly, but you got no reaction. You kissed him again and he abruptly turned away from you.

"Y/N..." he mumbled.

"Mick, what's wrong? You weren't like this earlier," you said, stepping away from him.

"Just go back to bed-"

"There's obviously something wrong," you exclaimed.

He sighed, "Me and the guys fired Brian today..."

"What?" You questioned, a little shocked.

You were aware of the many things that Brian has done in the past year that has made him unreliable in the band, like drugs and such, but you never thought it would come to this.

"He's just become to unreliable and inconsistent with the band. We weren't getting anywhere with him..." Mick said quietly. He took another drag and looked down at the road below you.

You walked up to Mick again and leaned your head on him.

"If that's what you guys think is best, than that's how it should go. Maybe Brian will make it up and be able to play with you guys again," you explained.

"Yeah..." he sighed.

"Mick," you said, "This is his fault. Don't be so hard on yourself."

"I know, but-" Mick looked away from you and choked up a little.

You stood in front of him and took his face in one of your hands.

"Baby," you said calmly, seeing the tears building up in his eyes, "If this it what its come to be, that's okay!" You assured him, "I know you guys will do bigger, better things down the road! Trust me."

He nodded and you wiped one of his tears away with your thumb gently. 

You wrapped your arms and the blanket around him, pulling him close to you.

"Let's go back to bed okay?" You said.

"Okay," he replied faintly.

-
-
-

I get so emo about Brian *sigh*😪