Chapter Forty-Four

Impossible... the Beast Titan thought. Reiner and Bertholdt never mentioned another Titan?! They only said that Eren Jaeger is the only Titan with the Scouts – and has the Coordinate... but this one... The Beast Titan let out its loud roar, and the Titans around him came after the Female Titan before him.

Iris let out a loud warrior cry and engaged in battle with the Titans coming her way.

That should keep her busy... The Beast Titan thought as it watched Iris battle off the Titans coming her way. When he turned his attention to the charging soldiers, he saw them fleeing. So, she was a distraction for them to get away... and they were also a distraction for her to get to me – hold on... he turned to his right. What happened to my Titans?

From the last green smoke that was fired, a hook came and latched itself at the Beast Titan's shoulder, and from that smoke came out Levi drenched in Titan blood. The Titan reached out his hand to grab the soldier but Levi detached his hook and in a fast motion cut its arm to quarters.

Is this Levi?!

Another hook came and latched itself at the nape.

My nape!

The Beast Titan covered its nape with his hand, but Levi came after his eyes, blinding him. And then went down, cutting his ankles. The Beast Titan fell on the ground.

"What happened to all the fun you were having?!" Levi said. He came straight for the neck. "COME ON, LET'S TRY TO ENJOY THIS!"

He cut the remaining hand to bits and when he came to the neck, he remembered Iris' words of having a thick wall of flesh and proceeded to cut it until the host came out, and when man came out of the Titan, Levi shoved his blade into his mouth.

Finally... he thought.

Behind him, the sound of Iris battling off the Titans was heard.

"After transforming, if your body's severely damaged, it's too busy healing to let you transform, isn't that right?" He pushed the blade into the man's mouth, and it came out from the check. "Hey, answer me. Learn some manners."

I can't kill him yet... isn't anyone out there still alive? Anyone? If they are, even on the brink of death, this injection will make them a Titan, we can have them eat this guy and steal the Beast Titan's power... someone, anyone – Iris... she could consume him and take the Beast Titan's powers as well, and maybe, the survivor could take either the Colossal or the Armored Titan...

He glanced at Iris' way and saw her being surrounded by Titans. He watched as a Titan taller than her bite her arm off and dragged her down to the ground, her Titan let out a loud shriek as she tried to fight them off, but no matter how many punches, kicks and bites she gave, they were too many.

Shit! Iris, I have to get to her!

The sound of something coming form behind had Levi jumped from where he stood, and just as he thought, the Titan carrying a load on its back came and took the man. He landed on the ground, watching them get away in full shock.

"Where are you going? Stop..." Levi said.

"ALL OF YOU, KILL HIM! AND TAKE THE FEMALE TITAN!" The Man yelled at the Titans.

Four of the Titans pinning down Iris turned their attention to Levi.

"Wait... I made a promise to him..." Levi disposed of his blades and took out the last ones in his holder. "THAT I'LL KILL YOU!"

Levi launched himself at the Titans. Killing them one by one.
While Iris was able to get out of the Titan pinning her down, she grabbed it by the neck with her remaining hand and slammed it at the ground, crushing its nape. She then went to the next Titan, biting it by the nape, and throwing it across the field, dead. When she got on her feet, Iris went to the Titans that went after her father. She grabbed the first one she saw from behind and crushed its neck.