-Sixty-

*Jimin POV*

“What about this one?” Taehyung picked up MIB and I shook my head. The last thing I want to see is a movie filled with killing.

“What about this?” He held up Batman The Dark Knight and I sent him a pissed look.

“Oh shit, his parents di- you know what, how about I give you a strip tease?” He wiggled his eyebrows and I hit his stomach.

“You are such a dick you know that.” I snorted and shook my head in playful annoyance.

“I think I suck dick quite well thank you very much.” He pressed a kiss to my nose and smiled.

For the first time in a while I felt okay, he had a way of lightening up my mood and taking away all the dark, hurtful thoughts.

“I just want to do something. Sitting here in my parent’s house, seeing them everywhere, it hurts too much.” I looked down and tried not to cry, shit I missed them so much.

“Why don’t we go somewhere?” Taehyung sat up and looked at me with a face of enthusiasm.

“Where? The mall?” I said sarcastically and closed my eyes while turning away, bringing my legs to my chest I stared at the kitchen and could almost see my parents moving back and forth, cooking together the way the loved.

“No, no, my sister owns a mansion in Britain, you and I could go there together for as long as you need.” He placed his hand on my shoulder and I immediately sat up at his words.

“Are you being serious? Why are you here living on couches then when you could be with your rich sister?” I crossed my arms and sent him a judgemental look.

“Huh...you're right…..” He furrowed his eyebrows and made a strange face at the realisation.

“And what about Blue and Jiyeon? I can’t just leave them.” I added feeling a sense of security and love with them. They were my only family left now.

“You’re adults now, you all need to start living your own lives. Bell is with Yoongi, hopefully, and Jiyeon and Jin are obviously a thing so what are you gonna do? Sit here and wait for them to give your life a purpose?” He leant even closer to me, interlocking his hand with mine. His words were always straightforward and truthful. All my life I’ve just wasted away living off of mum and dad. Bell and Jiyeon, they're gonna be starting their own families soon, I don’t want to be constantly taking them away from that. Taehyung was right.

“Can we come back soon?” I couldn’t believe I was asking that but I wanted to get out of this place so bad. My heart broke every time I walked past mum and dad’s room and my own bedroom reminded me so strongly of Jungkook. I wanted to go away and if that was with Taehyung away from my parents home then I think I could heal.

“Whenever you want.” He leaned his forehead against mine and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back slowly, feeling addicted to the way he could move his mouth so perfectly and make me breathless even from the soft, tender touches.

The door slammed and I jolted in surprise, turning to see if it was Bell or Yoongi.

My breath hitched in my throat and my body went rigid in anguish. Jungkook was standing in the landing, his face filled with hurt by seeing me and Taehyung.

“Who the fuck are you?” Jungkook spat out at Taehyung with a venom filled tone.

“Who the fuck are you??” Taehyung jumped up and stood in front of me, his voice equally as angered as Jungkook’s.