Chapter 48

New Chapter!

I really wanted to upload :) I like uploaded faster! :D

But sorry it’s a bit short :/....this chappie is really kinda filler.....but also is a bit of fun, with some humour for you all :)....and I’ll let you know something....something is going to happen within the next few chapters ;) I’ve just got to work out a way on how to link it :)

OOhhh...I’m going out tommorw.....soo please leave a comment for me to read when I get back!? :D.....I get excited when I see I have new comments :D

Ahah....soo anyway....I was also wondering if I should.. maybe post up the first chapter of one of my upcoming fan fics??? Already have previews...soo thinking maybe the first chapter??? I dunno I’m tempted ;) :D

 OH sorry for any mistakes! didn't proof read ;D <33

Anyway....ENJOY!

****************

CHAPTER 48

“FOOD’S READY!” Noah screams right in my ear..

“Hey!” I shout spinning around to glare at him but he raises an eyebrow smirking and I quickly drop the glare remembering I can’t do that...

Plastering on a fake smile I step towards him “THANKS!” I shout back into his flashing him a sickly sweet, sarcastic smile, inside I’m glaring at him, but I don’t let that show....as I turn away and head towards the kitchen, the smell of food making my stomach rumble...

I can keep my side of this bet....easy. Even with Noah deliberately trying to push my buttons.....he’s the one who’s going to be kicking himself later one when he’s beaten by a girl, and plus...I have a few things up my sleeve for him....

Oh...we’ve, well I kinda added something into the bet, because I realised that I would be the only one actually doing anything, I got Noah back at his own bet, betting him the same thing in a way, which is he has to stay happy and not suddenly turn snappy or anything for the rest of the night? Easy? Well yes for him it properly is because he always seems to be laughing....but I have a few things for him that will sure pull at his buttons...

Smirking inwardly I walk into the kitchen, seeing all the food being set out and everyone taking their seats.....I slid into the seat beside Seth, luckily April’s not sat there.

As everyone gets there places, Evan is the other side of Seth and I smirk to myself thinking ‘yes! April has to sit somewhere else now’.

And as it turns, April sits on the opposite side from Seth, you can see the annoyance in her eyes but she quickly covers it up smiling across to Seth, nearly making me choke on my own saliva....

But that smug feeling soon goes as who sits opposites me is just fantastic...

Of course it has to be Noah, who else?

He smirks across to me, properly knowing what I’m thinking and I give him another fake smile, I’m going to win this, I think to myself

I feel my stomach rumble as I look towards all the food, Ruby placing a steaming bowl of hot boiling roast potatoes in the middle of the table, other’s surrounding it filled with all sorts of veg and practically every kind of food you could think of that you would have with a roast meal, because yes that’s what we’re having.

Once everyone’s seated, we’re allowed to dig in and so the boys hungrily load their plates with as much as they can, then cover it in gravy.

I smirk to myself, thinking I’m no better and once with a plate filled with delicious steaming food...I dig in not being able to hold back my hunger any more.