....You Look Cute....

SANA

I woke up again with Jihyo in my arms.

"Jihyo" she moved a little. "Jihyo" she wouldn't wake up. "Baby..Jihyo" her eyes flashed open.

"What..." I kissed her forehead then started to get up but she grabbed my wrist.
"Couple more minutes baby.." I shook my head.

"Ah..Sana why not" I showed her the time.

"What!" She immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom. "Sana come here"

I joined her in the bathroom. The shower water was running and her clothes were off.
"Join me?" I nodded my head and she started to take of my clothes.

We stepped in and she pulled out the soap.
"Me or you first?"    "Me" she started to wash my body. Her hands crossed over every part of me. It was strange to have her wash me but it wasn't totally crazy. Unlike other things I've done with her.

"Me now" she handed me the soap. I didn't know if should do this. She doesn't really even want me touching her cheek.

I started with her shoulders. She closed her eyes as I went over them. I noticed multiple long scars on them. Some of them trailed all the way to her arm.

"What happened.." she just grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "I don't want to talk about right now..ok"

"Ok" that was a question I had to pull out of her. It would take a while but I wanted to get closer to her.
———

We entered work and saw Nayeon sitting down looking depressed. I rushed over and tried to comfort her.

"What's wrong.." She shook her head.

"Nayeon Tell us" Jihyo sat down. "Jeongyeon.."
I knew it had something to do with her.
"What did she do?"

"We got in a fight...now she won't come to work and she won't stop drinking until she passes out" Jihyo stood up and pulled out her phone.

"Yes Mina..go pick up Jeongyeon right now and tell her if she refuses I will be over there shortly..she has no days off so she needs to be in or she's done." Jihyo slammed her phone down on the table. "Fucking beer.."

Just as she said that tears started to fly out of Nayeons eyes. "She's never going to stop.."

"I'll make her stop..if it the last thing I do Nayeon. I know how much she cares about you it's just the drink that's controlling her"

Jihyo started to pace back and fourth.
I held Nayeon while she finished crying and cleaned herself up.

The door opened and a drunk Jeongyeon walked through.
"Jihyo you bitch! You..wouldn't fire me even if I was drunk! Why this all of a sudden?!"

She looked over and locked eyes with Nayeon.
"Fuck all of you.." Jihyo pushed Jeongyeon to the table.

"It's ether you kill yourself with beer or you grow up and get to be with Nayeon" Nayeon grabbed my hand under the table. Jeongyeon looked so out of it. She wasn't the same person from that other night looking at me with a smile.

"You don't even fucking love me! So I'll go kill myself. Nayeon your a bratty annoying bitch"
Jihyo slammed her hand down on the table.
Jeongyeon stumbled back.