Chapter ♞ 14: Host Club Problems (3)

Update! 10/27/14 Okay, you havent lost your virginty! I changed it so that you just played Seven minutes in heaven with strangers. Happy now? :3 Check out that chapter, if you wanna read it. (chapter 4 I think, and no, you didn't give away your first kiss. You barely played, ok. I didnt add much to that chapter yet).

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" You mother pestered as you just sank deeper into your over-sized hoodie.

"When we get home..." You promised.

"As soon as we walk through the door, I want answers."

"When we get home, after I take a long nap..." You added.

Suddenly your mom jerked the car stop, and you both jolted forward. You got a sudden headache, and wished that she was like normal parents, and wouldn't take everything to a drastic measure. Cars behind her began to honk, but she was being so persistent that instead of driving the rest of the distance home, she pulled over to the sidelines and let everyone else pass.

"Answers. Now."

You gently slipped out the earbud that was sitting loosely in your ear, before turning towards your mother.

"The Hitachin brother's happened, mom."

"Is this about boys? Oh I remember when I was in high school and I only had time to worry about boy trouble-"

"No seriously..." You murmured, while adjusting your ankle. It was still slightly swollen.

"Do they like you?"

"No!" You answered to quickly.

"Are you blushing?" She teased, while still trying to maintain her angry facade.

"No. They made my life hell today, mother." You grunted before tugging your hoodie over your face as you tried to contain the red that was beginning to spread over your face.

"Well what did they do?" She asked as she began to pull back onto the main road, and drive home.

They're both jealous idiots.

You sighed before starting to explain how you friends dresses got ruined, and how the lunch room turned into a food fight.

~

"Why do you care, Kaoru?" Hikaru commented as he walked over, with his hands in his pockets.

"You're not the one who's kissed her." He said again.

"Wasn't that just an accident?" Kaoru asked, while merely glancing at him.

"No." Hikaru replied with confidence.

"Well, Y/N said it was."

Though it was true that you were trying to convince yourself that you were just stuck in the moment , you didn't remember telling Kaoru anything!

"How do you know that?!" You practicality screamed at him.

"She didn't deny it." Kaoru said to Hikaru, with a smug grin.

"Don't annoy me Kaoru. I understand that you can't accept us, but-"

"Will you both just shut up! I'm leaving, this whole things is stupid! I'll be in the courtyard. You two idiots can come and talk to me, when someone knocks some sense into your dense brains."

You shot up and tried to leave, but Hikaru grabbed your arm.

"Do you honestly think that my first kiss meant nothing? It wasn't an accident, so don't try to convince yourself that it was." He whispered lightly, next to your ear.

This caused a commotion, amongst the girls.

'She's kind of pretty...'

'Did he kiss someone outside of his host club job? Or was it for his job...'

'Why would he kiss someone that ugly?'

And a lot of other compliments and insults could be heard. But the main thing that stuck in your back of your mind was a question that Seiko asked...

"Are you two dating?"

Honestly, that was were you memory became foggy.

After that, all you could recall was Kaoru smacking Hikaru's hand off of your arm, but then Hikaru slamming a plate of the food - that was suppose to be yours - onto Kaoru's chest.

A full blown food fight started, and Seiko and Rima were in the line of fire. You managed to slip on some liquid that had been spilled, and Kyoya had to help you into the infirmary, since Hikaru and Kaoru were to distracted to tend you. That explains the ankle.

That's all you wold tell your mom. Of course you wouldn't mention what Kaoru did after...

~

The story was longer than intended, and you and your mom were actually sitting in the driveway while she waited for you to finish.

You changed a few words and phrases around - such as the fact that Hikaru and you kissed, you said you two had an intimate hug - to keep your mother from blowing a fuse.

Out of your two parents, she wasn't the calm one...

"I'd like to meet these two boys one day."

"No. I don't want them to ruin your soul to!" You replied jokingly. But thinking about them didn't help your headache, and gave you chest pains.

"I feel like I'll meet one of them, someday..." She said with a sly smile, before unbuckling her seatbelt and opening her door.

She walked over to your side, before helping you out and handing you her keys to the apartment.

"Unlock the house door Y/N, I have to get something from the trunk."

"Okay." You murmured before wobbling over to your front door.

You put the key into the slot, and turned until the door reluctantly opened. But as soon as you did, a wave of beer hit your nose.

Dad never drinks at home...

But there, you saw your father and another woman, and screamed as loud as you could.

They both were drunk, and were fully clothed (thank goodness) but something was off...

"Hey sweetieeee!" Your father slurred to you.

"Mom."

"Why the heck did you scream!" She asked, while panting and carrying a heavy box in her arm.

"It's just your father and Haru's dad... whats the problem."

You had forgotten that Haru's dad was a cross-dresser.

A/N heeeeyy ppl, ive updated ^_^

i cant enter the watty awards sadly :(

anyway, enjoy and i may add more later because i have a LOT of ideas and i have to write them down before i forget. i'll probably update again since it's only 7 here...

Vote Goal: 26