[1] Ally

[Police AU]

Yuri sat on chair, feet on top of her desk. browsing all the robbery files. "Anything else that can make us determine who is this bastard?" Yuri asked.

"Yes chief. Luckily, the cctv's camera inside this convenience store has captured the criminal's face." her assistant informed her and handed her a hard drive.

"Well then, Get her identity and ask her guardians as well." Yuri stood up on her chair but as she was about to leave her office.

"We already got her identity. Her name is Choi Yena. She has a family, but they died many years ago."

"She also has a lot of other records in our station besides robbery. murder cases. We have a bounty on her head as well."

Yuri stopped in her tracks. "How much?"

"15 million won, Ma'am."

"That's huge." Yuri replied and sat back on her chair. "Anything else details about her?" Yuri asked and her assistant nodded.

"A few detectives also mentioned that she has her own--"

*Ring!!*

Yuri sighed as she was hanged a bit. "Excuse me for a bit." Yuri told her assistant and left the office. "We got a situation here."

.............

Yuri left her car and ran inside an apartment which was filled by blood. "What happened here?" Yuri asked her detective friend, Minju.

"Me and Wonyoung decided to go her and to ask the victim a few questions about this wanted criminal and..." Minju pointed at the body.

"I guess we were too late."

Wonyoung wore her gloves and touched the victim's body. "Blood is still fresh, her throat was slit and her right arm is broken." Wonyoung stated.

"This just happened recently." She added.

"We should investigate this place and report to the station afterwards." Yuri said as she pulled her gun while the two nodded.

Yuri aimed her gun down and walked upstairs and guess what she saw. a tall figure wearing a mask ; holding a knife. standing on top of another body.

She aimed her gun on to the head. "Drop the knife and turn around!" She shouted and Minju, Wonyoung stood behind their Chief.

A female voice responded

"Sorry I can't do that."

The tall hooded girl threw the knife at Yuri luckily, Wonyoung somewhat deflected the knife with her own knife.

"Tsk." The girl scoffed.

Yuri pulled her gun's trigger, the tall girl pulled the victim's body as a shield until Yuri ran out of bullets.

The tall girl threw the body on to wall and pulled a somewhat device from her pocket. "I'm done with my job, boss."

The tall girl simply pulled her hood off but not her mask ; and ran her hands covered in blood through her hair. "I don't have time to play with the cops. I'm sorry." She spoke.

The girl then simply walked inside another room.

Minju and Wonyoung tried to ran after the girl but there was nothing there for them to catch.

Yuri then wore her gloves and picked up the knife that was threw to her. "Check the fingerprints."

They reported the crime scene to the other investigators and the fingerprints were successfully scanned.

"We got her."

"Ahn Yujin. An Ally of Choi Yena."