Chapter seventeen: Her child

Sitting on the couch next to Peter, Lillian got startled by Neal and Peter both suddenly fell onto the ground, fast asleep. She rushed to their aid and waved her hand over their heads, sensing a sleeping curse. She herself had been put under one by Peter a year ago, so she wasn't affected by it. She softly kissed both of their foreheads a good night before grabbing her coat and walking outside, having a pretty good feeling about who had done this. 

--------Once upon a time--------

''You know, Lilith -- just sitting there, and staring into your own darkness, isn't going to make you disappear.'' Lily opened one eye and looked at her mentor, he smirked at her as she shook her head. She was trying to wrap her head around it, Peter Pan, her boyfriend, was the father of Rumple, her mentor.

''I'm not trying to make myself disappear, I'm trying to concentrate.'' She was more than irritated, she was furious, and a bit disgusted.

''Leave me alone will you?'' She turned her back to him, sighting as she closed her eye again, trying to find a way to contact Peter on Neverland.

--------Once upon a time--------

Realizing that also Henry had been under the sleeping curse, her eyes widened, she quickly focused on finding him. Finding the trace of magic going to the story book, her eyes opened again, running into the direction her magic was leading her into. 

She stood in front of the sorceress mansion and walked inside, tying her hair into a ponytail to make sure that if Gold and the others showed up, she was ready to fight. 

''Henry? It's me, Lillian.'' 

''You know where to find me if you're here.'' Lillian smiled, she had taught him very well, never trust someone who is able to produce magic. They may end up being someone in disguise. She twisted the bookshelf and walked inside, holding one hand on her heart. A symbol the two of them did when Lily became his babysitter. 

''Never knew you had been under a sleeping curse.''

''Peter did so a few years back in Neverland.'' She took a seat next to him under the table, looking at the page with the door on it. ''You really think he could be in there?''

''I don't see why not, magic is very weird from what I've noticed with yours.'' 

''Good point.'' She stared at the page for a good amount of time, thinking that this man trapped in the door had written her story as well. Sure, in the end it was pretty good, but she did hate this man for everything he had done to her. Making her become an orphan, having to kill her own brother, being taken in by Rumple, who had made her a very - very evil sorceress. 

''Do you think ... do you think that he could write something about my child ... ?''

''What do you mean?''

''I mean, does he decide if my child will become good or evil? -- He did so with me.'' She looked at the door again, noticing a small light coming from under the door. ''Henry, look!'' 

The light extended to the key holder, which was now flashing towards a drawer, Henry crawled to it and opened it. ''No way.'' He took a key out of it and studied it, smiling at Lillian, who was still under the table. 

The bookshelf twisted again, and Henry didn't even look at it, thinking it were his grandparents. ''Grandma, grandpa you won't believe what I just -- '' He stopped talking as he looked at his mother. He frowned at Regina as they both took a few steps towards each other.