𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

~Vanessa's POV~

The girls and I were in the hallways and they were watching Allison put on makeup while I put some books in my locker

"Look at that ninth grade woman. She's putting on make-up. We're going to be ninth grade women someday." Riley told us.

"This thing goes to ninth grade?" Maya asked us not believing we have more grades.

"Yes M, this goes to ninth grade." I told her then whispered close to her as if it was a secret. "And many more."

As I told her that her face turned terrified which made me chuckle as I closed my locker door.

"Why that?" Riley asked as Allison puts on eyeliner.

"Eye liner, brings out your eyes." I told her.

"Why would I want to take my eyes out?" She asked us not understanding what I meant.

"She's not taking out her eyes." Maya told her while I pointed at her agreeing.

"And I think she is." Riley said pointing to Allison.

"It's an eyelash curler." Allison said handing Riley the curler. "It doesn't even hurt."

"I have eyelashes." Riley said grabbing the curler.

Maya and I walked up to Allison and I told her. "Watch this."

Riley puts the eyelash curler on her eye and screams. "Ahh!"

"Anybody else would just stop." Maya said as I nodded in agreement.

"Ahh!" Riley kept screaming as she didn't remove the curler from her eyes.

Cory walks over to us and looks at his daughter in confusion before looking at me for answers but I just shake my head shrugging.

He looks back at his daughter and told her. "Open it."

"Thanks daddy." Riley smiled at him as she did what he told her.

"Yeah okay." Cory nodded before walking away pretending nothing happened.

"Yeah okay." Riley said as she handed Allison her eyelash curler back.

We walked back to the lockers as Allison walks away. Once we are their Farkle comes up to us.

"Ladies." Farkle said with his small smirk making me smile.

"Farkle." We greeted him.

"School dance, I'm gonna put you two down for dance numbers one through all of them." Farkle told the girls excluding me making feel kind of disappointed. "We will alternate, you and me, and me and you. When you are not dancing with me you may not dance with anyone else. You may sit and wait till you dance with me again."

"Yeah, none of that is happening." Maya said.

"Oh, well then may I have one dance with each of you." Farkle asked innocently.