author's note + story explanation + inspiration

author's note

¡hello, everyone!
thank you for standing by me 'till the end of this book. i need to thank each one of you. i love you so much. i hope that you always stay happy.

eyeliner & cigarettes and the deadeye are my other works which are mystery/thriller/horror bts fanfiction. i would be happy if you could please check them out. thank you.

دوستتون دارم♡

   story explanation

story explanation

¡WARNING!
if you have not finished reading this book,
please, do not read this part

[this story is still unedited]

there is a detective, and there is always a killer.

this story gets interesting the moment you see that the killer makes the detective choose the one that he wants to save at the very beginning.

it is not mentioned where they are. all is said is that the killer is not pleased to see the handcuffs. they may be at the building where taehyung and his friends are planning to escape, or they may be at home. they can be anywhere.

jealousy is much more stronger than hate, because it can blind a person without even letting the person notice.

yes, namjoon is jealous of his younger brother, taehyung.

and, yes, namjoon is the detective in this story, but can he not be the killer? well, the answer is yes. he can be the killer, too. i mean, why not? he can be both.

as the story goes on, you see that taehyung is forced to make difficult/different choices that leads him to the next rooms where he finds his friends.

he can not save his friends, because the killer knew him very well.

somewhere in the story is said: one dies as he lies. who is the liar?

well, seokjin talks as if taehyung is the liar, but when you [my dear readers] reach the end, you will see that taehyung is not the liar.

the liar is seokjin.

that is why he is the key to everything, because if he paid much more attention, he would figure out who the killer was. he just needed to slove the puzzle fast before it was too late.

that is when namjoon shows up, and kills him, because he knows if seokjin thinks better, he will understand it all.

on that day, namjoon sends seokjin a box, but seokjin does not know who has sent it. when he opens it, he finds a note saying do not get too close to the fire.

this means that namjoon has already warned seokjin to stay away, and stop seeking the truth.

namjoon has mental issues as seokjin mentions in the video. this has worried him more, because namjoon has been acting different, recently.

when taehyung asked namjoon on the phone whether he can make it to come to his birthday or not, namjoon said that he is busy working on a new case.

but, he lied.

he was at seokjin's. seokjin was taking care of him. seokjin did not want to let namjoon be on his own, because he knew that he was losing his mind, and that made seokjin sad, knowing his friend will never be like the way that he used to be.

seokjin has been keeping too many secrets.

he was the liar, and the liar had to die.

yoongi tries to tell taehyung everything, because he knows it is namjoon who is behind it all, but taehyung closes his eyes because of the lozenge he chose to take.

when he opens his eyes, he sees namjoon.

they were both in taehyung's bedroom.

namjoon tells lies in order to keep taehyung away from what had happened in the abandoned building, and decides to start everything all over again, but taehyung can not believe a word he says.

so, he thinks harder, and when he figures out the truth, he hears namjoon from behind, saying: you shouldn't have watched that, you know? [he was talking about the video]

namjoon kills them all, and in the end, he starts talking with himself again, just like the way he did in the beginning of this story.

he seems happy this time. he has no regrets. but, he wants to free the last one who is suffering, and that person is none other than himself.

he wants to kill the killer who is living inside him, and for killing the killer, he has to kill himself.

   inspiration

inspiration

as some of you know, i am a law student, which means that i study law based on my country... based on where i live.

one day, i went to the court with my father [almost everyone knows him well in the city] and i saw a man who had his hands cuffed.

i asked something from someone who knew that man, and that person told me that he had killed his family members by telling them what to do and what not to do.

it looked like a game to him.

part of him was enjoying this, but the other part of him was not.

he believed that people were suffering, and he was born to set everyone free.

+side note
↳ thank you for reading.