[16]

The first time Diana saw Earth she was three years old

The first time Diana saw Earth she was three years old. Her mother had taken her to the large viewing window of The Ark. "I know that one day you'll be down there, my love. You will do amazing things for our people Diana." Her mom had told her as Her stubby little hands were pressed against the glass. Diana nodded telling her mother to write it down so she would be able to remember.

Leaves and sticks crunched under her boots as she took deep breaths. This was Diana's chance to do what her mother had wanted, and she would, the peice of paper in her jeans shouting at her to do right, not to let her anger get the best of her. "You know, I hope you're right about this Collins, if we walk into a trap I'm going to slit your throat."

"I've considered this being a trap too, ya'know." Finn said seriously, cutting through Diana's sarcasm. "But since it's Unity Day, I've decided to have hope."

Diana shook her head. "Unity Day." She scoffed. "What a lie this holiday is." Her fingers curled around the straps of her pack.

Behind her, Finn hissed in pain. "Oh, hey. Let me take a look at that." Clarke said pulling his shirt up. The cut didn't exactly look that bad, it seemed as if it was healing just fine but then again, Diana didn't know, she wasn't a doctor. "Seriously Finn, you're putting a lot of faith in a guy who stuck a knife in you." She told him with a sigh dropping his shirt and continuing forward.

"And you're sounding more and more like Bellamy." Finn stated shaking his head. Diana rolled her eyes at his comment but didn't say anything only keeping her eyes infront her, focusing on the task at hand. 

Finally they had gotten to the meeting place, it was a bridge, a rotting one at best. The first thing Diana noticed was Fox. "So that's how you set this up?" She asked turning to Finn with a raised eyebrow.

"I trust him Diana." Fox turned to her.

Diana rolled her eyes again. "Lot of that going around." From the other side of the bridge someone was coming, it was the grounder, Diana reached out to grab Fox's jacket but she had already ran forward and into his arms. "What the hell?" The two came back their way. The grounder nodded at Diana, respectively, she nodded back, her glare falling to Fox. "You better hope none of our people die on this bridge."

"Wait," Clarke grabbed Diana's arm, making her look forward at an unfamiliar sound. "Look, horses!"

"Oh my god." There were three of them, two black ones ridden by armored men, in the middle was a brown one, a white spot on it's nose. That one was ridden by a woman, she was intimidating, tall looking, trained to kill.

"Hey, we said no weapons." Diana then noticed each of them had a sword, most likely more weapons hidden in their clothing.

"I was told there wouldn't be." Said the grounder, making Diana look back.

She shook her head. "It doesn't matter now." Diana moved forward and the woman got off her horse, walking towards Diana.

They met half way, the woman was slightly taller than Diana, which was good, Diana kept her chin raised, not letting her face show any signs of how nervous she actually was. "Your name is Diana?" The woman questioned.