chapter 14

A/n : I guess I'll update a few chapters this time.I have questions for my readers.

"What's your first impression to shinki?"

"Don't celebrate yet,you garbage. You've only delayed your deaths" momoshiki said opening his palm,four chakra pills came out and he swallowed all of them in a gulp.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"Damn it! He's preparing his final strike!"the raikage said.

"Boruto do it again! Make another rasengan!" Naruto said. Boruto turn to him."But dad! Mine's not enough to----

"Just do it!"naruto cut his words and grin.Boruto remained silent and made the rasengan he did last time,he reach it to naruto who placed his hand under and  then raised it above.The rasengan grew bigger,bigger and bigger than before, boruto's eyes focused on the rasengan and memories flash right before his eyes.

The day jiraiya taught his father to learn rasengan,the time naruto protect tsunade from kabuto,when naruto and his ninetails beast Kirara reunite and fully controlled,the saddest day when his uncle neji died protecting hinata, and the day when naruto and sasuke fight each other in order to take sasuke back to the village.

"It's so...heavy"he mentally said."...How much training...does it take...to get this big?" He look at his father and (Name) who gave him a grin and nod. His eyes were prickling in tears,he look down blinking them away and determination wrote on his face.

"I ain't losing today!!!"

"Hmp! I can make...as many of those as I wish!" A huge black ball appeared on momoshiki's palm like boruto it also grew bigger.

"I probably don't need to say this but... we've only got one chance"Sasuke stated unsheathing his katana."Let's go...(Name)"he said.You nod your head."Oo sasuke your daughter might get hurt"naruto protested.

"(Name) is stronger than you imagined naruto"sasuke said before left with his daughter.

Sasuke walk climbed through the large roots going towards momoshiki and launch his katana to hit him.Momoshiki dodge the katana as it turns into a person,you appeared in a cloud of smoke from the katana.

"LION BARRAGE!" you kicked momoshiki a few times making him flew away from you.He skidded his steps catching him off guard you threw a kunai behind him and suddenly your father appears from kunai swinging his katana but momoshiki kicked him far and met on the roots.

"Hey!"you yelled and threw your sword intentionally missing it.The sword turn into puff of smoke showing boruto,in alarm momoshiki caught boruto in his neck.

"Your moves aren't transparent,fool"he said as boruto disappeared into a puff of smoke."This one's a decoy too?!"his eyes widen as shadow looming over him and turn around,boruto carrying the huge rasengan in his hand and slam it to momoshiki which he created a black ball clashing each other from the rasengan.

"RASENGAN!!!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

With a huge force of push momoshiki was engulfed by the impact of rasengan causing a huge explosion near the root leaving a huge half hole.Slowly boruto fell on the ground with his burned arms from hand to shoulder on his right hand.

"He actually did it!"the kages said in relief.

"Well done!"gawa said.

"Phew!----Ow!"boruto yelp in pain.