Ch:15 🔞

Jahseh pov//
Thursday
As i woke up, i saw dani talking to her mom at the door way of her room.

" when did he come?" - mom

" he came last night, i wanted him to come over" - dani

" aww, yall are too cute" - mom

" thanks mom" - dani

" i can see you marrying that man" - mom

" mom stop" - dani

" why? You don't think so?" - mom

" no thats not it. I love him dearly, like any bitch come into the picture we fighten hands down...but uhm just one day i hope we do get married. Just not now ahah" - dani

" of course not now, you too need to finish highschool. But after highschool go for it, that's all up to you too if yall want to continue, being girlfriend boyfriend, and or husband and wife" - mom

" you want kids with him?" - mom

" if he is down to have kids yeah, im so down" - dani

" he would love to have kids with his bestfriend/wife/ girlfriend " - mom

" yeah okay mom. I have to wake him up for school" - dani

" okat baby, i will see you later tonight. Ask your friends to comeover we can have dinner" - mom

" okay, bye mom"

" bye baby"

I closed my eyes as she turned around to walk over to me. " jahseh baby, wake up we have school" she said as she kissed my forhead.

" i don't want to go to school today" i said as i yawned. " well you have to, you're graduating with me" she said as she got onto of me, straddling me.

" and what if i don't? " i ask staring at her as i put my hands on her legs. " please baby, graduate with me. I want my baby daddy to be by myside when we walk the stage" she said laughing.

" maybe...i'll think about it" i simple reply. " what time is it?" i asked as i notice the sun just now coming up. " it's 6:00" she replied checking her apple watch. " nigga why am i up, school don't start till 8:15, we usually wake up at 7" i said as she bend down amd started kissing my neck.

" does it even matter? We take hella long to get ready and you know that. So might as well be up this early so we aren't late for school" she said in a whisper.

" are you tryna fuck?" i asked as she laughed. " nah, just marking whats mine" she said as she kissed my neck then damn near ate my neck.

" ow fucker" i said as i smacked her ass. " i like that" i heard her whisper. I smiled as i did it again. " i just want to fuck you right now, we only fucked twice, i want to fuck everyday" i say as i held a ferm grip on her ass.

" shit, we could skip a day to fuck..." she said. " nope, you want to graduate don't you" i said smiling. " oh you uh bitch" she said getting up off me.

I smiled.

" can i pick out your outfit?" i asked as she walked intot he closet. " sure" she replied. I got up and went into her closet as well.

I grabbed one of my jackets that she had. In her closet she has a section of just my clothes I've left over here. Like pants, shirts, and jackets.

" am i wearing nothing but your clothes today?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist. " no, but since you gave me the idea then yes now you are" i replied.

" i want you to look like me. Every inch is in my clothes" i said as i picked up shorts and her tommy boxers she wear sometimes just to make me want to eat her. Yum 🍑

I grabbed some sweatpants and a sweater and gave it to her. " ima look like a straight up dyke today " she said as she laughed. I left the closet as she changed and laid back down in bed waiting to see what she looked like.

" baby, what if girls hit on me today" she said as i heard the smirk in her voice. " then you are going to say no, im already taken by a man who don't play" i replied.

" ready" she said. " yeah" i replied. She walked out and smiled. " awww look at my baby " i replied as i reached out for her to come to me. " i look hot " she replied as she checked herself in the mirror.

" come here" i replied as she came to me. She got to the bed and straddled me. I sat my hands on her ass, as her hands were on my chest.

" i love you" she said with a smile.

" i love you too" i replied.

" you are my inspiration for alot of my songs and for waking up in the morning...i don't know what i'd do without you" she said as she kissed my lips.

I knew she was horny, and maybe it was getting close to her period. She usually gets horny when her period comes.

" baby, we have school. We can't miss days because your horny" i said as she started kissing my neck. " and what if we do miss a day of school" she said next to my ear.

" im about to throw you" i said. She sighed and got up. She climbed off me and went to her vanity. I knew she was mad. I shook my head.

Dani pov//

I sat at my vanity and went on my phone, i played mgk new album he come out with. It was called hotel Diablo. I played candy, as i put on small amount of makeup.

" why do you put on make up? Can you go one day without putting on make up?" jahseh asked as he got up to get ready himself.

I stayed quiet as i reached for my glasses. I put them on and put my hair up in a messy bun. Bummy day 2.0.

" aww are you mad baby" jahseh said as he came back from brushing his teeth. " no" i said as i put gum in my mouth. " you're lying" jah said as he put his left arm on my shoulder. He kissed my neck, he found my spot and i immediately moaned softly.

" jahseh, st....stop" i moaned out. " nah, i forgot how much your moans excite me" he said as he spun me to face him. He kissed my lips as he grabbed my hands tightly and held them firmly so i wouldn't be able to touch him.

" jahseh....what time is it" i asked pulling away. He let go of my left hand and i checked my apple watch, it read 6:26a.m. " do you want a quickie?" jahseh smiled as i checked ny notifications.

I smiled and looked at him.

" how do you know?" i asked. " because i know my baby girl" he said pulling me up and onto my bed. " better be glad your moms not home. I wouldn't have done this if she was here" jahseh laughed. I smiled. I get my way when it comes to sex.

Hehehe