14. How Unfortunate

Sorry for the wait. I am getting so busy with college and midterms. Tell me what you think and VOTE.

Waking up, I realized two things. One, I’m not alone. Two, I’m not in my own bed. Okay maybe three things because I’m also not up stressing about my meeting for my nutrition log. That’s a big deal for me because I usually wake up and pace my butt off until it’s time to for me to speak in front of everyone. I still to this day have no idea why I get so nervous when giving speeches is a part of my job description and inescapable.

                With a groan, I sat up, stretching out my limbs, letting out a little moan of pleasure of how good it feels to stretch everything.

                “Mm, you moan so cute,” Justin mumbled, his face mushed into his pillow.

                Giggling, I stood up, rubbing at my eyes. “Do I really?”

                “Yeah,” he said, turning over to smile at me.

                I smiled, leaning down to kiss his cheek. “Interesting. Well, I have to go get ready for my presentation so I’ll text you, okay?”

                “Alright. Break a leg.”

                “I thought that was for theater kids only.” I snorted.

                Justin frowned, wrinkling his nose. He looks so cute in the morning, his hair shining against the sunlight streaming in from the closed curtains. It’s all ruffled and unruly, adorable. “It’s for whoever I choose it to be for,” he replied in a stubborn and demanding voice.

                Shuddering, I had to remind myself to breathe. Oh no, that itchy and hot feeling is back. “Okay,” I whispered.

                He smiled. “I’ll see you later, baby.”

                I blushed and exited his bedroom, letting him get up to walk me to the door. He kissed the top of my forehead before closing his door behind him. Ah, what am I going to do about Justin?

                Shaking my head, I put the key into my door and walked in, heading for the fridge. Yogurt, where are you? As soon as I put the spoon to my mouth to taste the strawberry and banana goodness that is my Yoplait yogurt, Jace slapped it out of my hand and I watched as my spoonful of yummy goodness splattered to the ground.

                Appalled, I looked over to glare. “What is your problem?”

                “There are hickies on your neck. You were gone all night. What. Is. Going. On?”

                “Sorry, mom, but our relationship is not that strong. Maybe if you paid attention to me more this could be something we’d talk about.” I rolled my eyes, leaning back against the counter.

                “I told you I’m ready to start dating again, what are you talking about? And you can’t even tell me if you’ve lost your virginity or not?”

                “I haven’t lost my virginity though…”

                “Okay but tell me what’s going on! Who is this guy? I want to know!” she whined, her eyes desperately seeking information.

                Sighing, I looked over at her. “Get me a new spoon first so that I can enjoy my yogurt.”

                Clapping with glee, she reached into the silverware drawer to pull out a new spoon, placing it into my open palm. I scooped up some yogurt and put it in my mouth, closing my eyes. Yogurt is life. “Alright, twenty questions round, go!” I nodded.