1 Million Reads; Joining Wattys2019

Hey, it's been so long!

Yeah... 😅 Sorry for the really, really, reeeally... Long wait.

Yeah, I have said to give this story an abrupt end, but then while on my summer and first few weeks of school. I have thought of a nicer way to end it.

But by nice I mean me nice, you guys may be 'Bakugo-ing' in the comments after the ending.

Though I want to lengthen the story further maybe into a second book, it's getting rather tedious since my brain likes to come up with other stories and make me motivated for another book than this, more so the reason why I do not make many books at the same time.

So yeah, sorry that my busy time, motivation for another book and my coughprocrastinatinglazyasscough has refrain me from finishing this book quick enough.

I am so thank you for your patients and... 1 million reads!? Where have I been!?

Yeah, the book has reached a million views like... A month before and I am finally just covering it now, but summer was such a lack of internet, ironically.

I am so happy, that this book made it so far and I thank you all for reading my book (and this Author's message) because knowing so many people read this book has been such an honor.

It was because of Wattpad that I discovered that I can write stories. If I had not written the Bakugo's New Sibling Life and had I not watch My Hero Academia, then this story won't be here and I would not have known I can write.

I once again thank you sooo much! This isn't a closure to the book yet but I want to express my love and joy to you all!

You guys are awesome!

And this now has motivated me to finish this book!

Lukas: *coughyousureaboutthat?cough*

Can it, Lukas...

See you soon guys in an upcoming chapter or chapters... Ooh? Coming soon!

Peace! X3