Unexpectedly Yours

Kara's P.O.V

November finally comes. We have 3 days vacation but I have no plans......is what I thought.
I receive an invitation from Diaz household to spend 2 day 1 night vacation at their townhouse.
Penelope is very excited and I cant say no after seeing her eyes twinkle.
The problem is...Denver and his cousin Harold is coming with us.
Its like a double date--no!

"Father said that its dangerous without the boys."

Naive.
So naive.
It is more dangerous with the boys!
2 female in their youth and 2 healthy male....how is this not dangerous?
Mom almost stop me but she cant also stop me due to Penelope's enthusiasm.

Xian also knows where I am going.
That is to say, that guy is starting to sound like my previlidge stalker.

Speaking of a Stalker, our car has been followed by a single black car. When we stop over a convenience store it also stop.
I fear something might happen but when I saw King getting out of the car I calm down.
Since when did I feel secure seeing him?
Before,just a mere sight can make me tremble.

He quietly come near me while I pretend looking at the snacks on the shelves.

He took alot of snacks quietly.

"I miss you." I dont know where my confidence came from but my heart is enthusiastic seeing him again.

He froze a bit and a smile spread across his lips.
I am looking and seeing it make me blush.
I look away.
Penelope is still unaware and keeps piling the shopping basket.

"I miss you more." He said and went to the counter.
I just look at the leaving back and my heart felt a bit unsatisfied. He is leaving just like that,huh.

I sigh.

"Whats wrong Kara? Why are you sighing? Are you not happy? Did I make you feel unhappy?"

"Calm down. I am alright."

We are paying our food but I received alot of what I bought.

"Excuse me. This is not all mine."

"Ah, arent you with the man in a suit? He said to give it to you."

I look at the now far awat car.
He followed us just for this?
My heart swell a bit.

"Yes. I know him."
I said and take it.

"Who is it?" Penelope ask me persistently so I told her about the guy I expected in my birthday. Penelope didnt doubt and just tease me for having a sugar daddy.
I look at the food he gave us but some of it are not even bought in the convenience store.
There also some imported candies mix in and some cute hair pins.
Maybe Ill use it later.

"Oy,you are blushing." Penelope says poking my cheek.

I take a deep breath.
Why is this girl so active today?
Heh~
Teasing me have a retribution.

I put down the plastic bags.
I look at Penelope.
Penelope crest a brow and look at me.

"Pen,you seem excited?"

"Ofcourse! I can finally spend more time with you."

"Really? Not because you can play with your Denver all day?"

Penelope's eyes widen as her rosy cheeks flush more color.

"W-what a-are y-you---hahaha.. I-Im just h-happy t-to spend m-more time with y-you."

"Your eyes is twitching. You are stummering and sweating. Pen, you seem like....lying."

"No! Ah! Im so sleepy."