Chapter 15

Namjoon had picked him up, despite him protesting and trying to get the Alpha to put him back down. His legs were wrapped around his waist and his arms were holding on tightly to Namjoon's shoulders. The Alpha also had a hand resting under his butt just for security and if it were anyone else, he would've been screaming and kicking.

When they arrived to the living room, Namjoon sat down on the couch, Seokjin still in his arms and the Omega let out a small whine when he felt his robe ride up from the position. It was a little short and he didn't remember buying it, must be something Namjoon had got for him.

The Alpha saw the way Seokjin was acting, burying his head in his scent gland while his hands went up and down his back. He also noticed the constant shifting and the small movement the Omega was making and he knew what Seokjin wanted.

The Omega wanted to scent him. For whatever reason, he's antsy, like he was impatient and someone might swoop in, grab Namjoon and scent him instead. He remember in his Secondary Gender classes that Omegas became like that to people they considered family and potential mates to keep others away. He couldn't help but smile and rub his nose gently against Seokjin's cheek.

His hand moved up and down Seokjin's waist, smiling slightly at the shiver that went through the Omega's body and the whine. God, he was so precious.

"Seokjin-ah...do you want to scent me?" The Omega froze, his wide and his head snapped up to meet Namjoon's eyes, fear evident in them. The Alpha allowed his scent to push out more, calming Seokjin and he rubbed his nose against his cheek again.

"You can go ahead if you want." Seokjin looked up at him, unsure if he was being truthful or just playing with him. Deciding that Namjoon wasn't lying, he leaned down to press his nose against Namjoon's scent gland, taking a deep breath before he slowly licked over the gland.

He felt the Alpha tense for a moment, before relaxing again and he took that as a sign that he could continue. He lapped against the gland slowly, making sure that Namjoon reeked of his scent and his scent alone.

The other smiled down when the Omega unconsciously started rubbing his nose against his neck and under his chin, pressing small kisses here and there.

Namjoon was proud of his self control. If it were anyone else, Seokjin probably wouldn't have had his robe on anymore. But then he growled at his own thoughts, no one touches the Omega but him.

Seokjin jumped slightly at the sound, startled and scared that he'd done something wrong but the Alpha leaned down to scent Seokjin as well, lapping slowly and sensually at his scent gland.

They stayed like that for what felt like forever and Seokjin started feeling almost drunk with how good Namjoon's scent was. He shifted so that his legs on one side of Namjoon, stretching them out and burying his face on the other side of the Alpha's neck.

He was just starting to relax when he felt something wet come out of him and his eyes snapped open, panicking because he was sitting on top of Namjoon and he might feel it under him and he bolted up, scaring Namjoon with the sudden action.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I just—" Tears appeared in his eyes and he ran up the stairs to his room, Namjoon hot on his heels because he wanted to know what was wrong this time and not let Seokjin go like last time.

Seokjin locked the bathroom door behind him since he hadn't managed to close the room door because of Namjoon. He painted as he took off his underwear and looked at himself, seeing the small amount of slick that was leaking from between his folds and he blushed furiously.

All Omegas - despite the gender - had a vagina because they were designed to carry pups for their Alphas and give birth to them naturally.

While all Alphas - despite gender - had penises because, well, they had to breed their Omega to get them pregnant obviously.

But that didn't explain why he had slick coming out of him now. He wasn't going into heat, he still had a few more months before that. Other than that, he didn't know a reason for him to release slick and he was so embarrassed because he'd done it while sitting on Namjoon's lap.

"Seokjin-ah? Open the door, please. I won't do anything I promise. Just come out so we can talk. You know I won't hurt you." Seokjin was scared, he didn't know what was wrong with him and he didn't want Namjoon to know he had a problem because then he might throw him away. But the way his voice was so gentle and the sincerity in his voice had Seokjin opening the door and sobbing in the arms of the Alpha.

"It's alright, it's okay, Seokjin-ah. You're going to be okay."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry—" Namjoon stroked his hair and kissed the top of his head multiple times, trying to calm him down enough so that he could tell him what's wrong.

He picked him up again - not without noticing that he wasn't wearing any underwear - and sat them down on the bed, stroking the Omega's back, waist and stomach gently. It worked, Seokjin's breathing went back to normal, calming down even though he still had Namjoon's shirt in an iron grip.

"You wanna tell me what's wrong?" Seokjin shook his head, burying his face in Namjoon's chest. Despite him not telling the Alpha, it wasn't really hard for him to guess when he felt the Omega leak onto his thigh.

"Oh. Seokjin-ah, are you in heat?" Seokjin shook his head again.

"I'm sorry, I really don't know why this is happening. It's never happened before and I'm scared because what if somethings wrong with me and they'll say I have a problem, a freak—" Namjoon growled and Seokjin whimpered, lowering his head more as to not look at the Alpha.

"Seokjin-ah, have you never heard of getting aroused? It's normal. You learn about it in Secondary Gender classes." When Seokjin stayed quiet, Namjoon was sure that he had never gone to a single Secondary Gender class.

"I didn't go to college, A-Alpha. I immediately started working and presented as an Omega but I only learned what was necessary from some friends and my father."

Namjoon was astonished, he couldn't believe that there was an Omega who was so pure he didn't know what getting aroused meant or how his body reacted to it. It was obvious Seokjin knew of how Alphas and Omegas had sex and about heats and ruts but something so simple as this was completely unknown to him.

"It's normal, Seokjin-ah. Omegas produce slick when they're in heat or when they're aroused." The Omega nodded and rubbed his thighs together, feeling a strange sensation, like a fire, build up in his body. But it wasn't as intense as his heat.

"It-it feels strange, when is it going to end?" Namjoon bit the inside of his cheeks and willed himself not to look down because he knew he'd lose control with how Seokjin's robe was bunching up and just riding higher.

"It'll end when you finally satisfy yourself or, well, I guess you stop feeling aroused." Seokjin looked up at Namjoon through his lashes, thighs still rubbing against each other and the Alpha didn't think about his words until he'd spoken them.

"Do you want me to help out?"