Chapter 2

Chapter 2

-Sam-

Rule Number Three:

Never Speak to Harry Styles ever again. 

I watched as the sky got darker. Nearing the time of my beating. Nearing the time I'll be left alone. No one to protect me. No one to save me. 

"I think it's about time we head out." Liam yawned and stretched his arms over his head. 

"Agreed. I'm knackered." Niall joined, standing up and dusting his pants off. 

I sat on Harry's lap. Cuddled into his chest, taking in his warmth. His arms were wrapped protectively around me, afraid if he let me go I'd leave again. He constantly kissed my head making me smile. Every once and a while he'd whisper 'I missed you so much' or 'I love you'. He would trace the tattoo on my wrist with his thumb. While I would whisper how much I missed him in his ear. He would smile and kiss me softly.

We stayed glued to each other the entire day. Terrified that we will never see each other again. 

"I gotta go, love." Harry whispered in my ear. I nodded hesitantly. I slowly crawled off his lap, letting him get up. He pulled me into a hug. A hug as if it was our last. "I love you." 

"I love you too." I smiled into his neck. He pulled his head back and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled and he did too.

"Goodnight Sam, see you tomorrow." he winked and began walking to the door. I turned and looked out the window. The sky was now dark, the only light coming  from the street lamp. But under that lamp I saw him. I saw Kaleb. Grinning evilly, knowing he'd be able to practically kill me tonight. 

"HARRY!" I screamed. He came rushing back into the house frantically. 

"What? What is it?" he asked nervously. 

"Please don't leave me." I cried. "Please." 

He wrapped his arms around me protectively. 

"Shh." he coo'd. "I'm not going anywhere." 

I continued to sob into his chest. Tears of pure fear. 

Kaleb watched from the corner, hidden in the shadows. But I could still see him. I could still see the evil glint in his eyes. His dark eyes. We both know that as soon as I'm alone, he's going to pretty much kill me. I watched him smirk and turn away. Walking into the dark streets of London. 

Harry held me until I began to calm down. I was shaking rapidly. My teeth were chattering and I held onto Harry for dear life.