Chapter 16 [M]

Seokjin blushed beat red, his movements stopping for a moment as he contemplated what to do.

Should he really allow this man, this Alpha, take care of him? Was he going to laugh in Seokjin's face after and tell him that this was all he wanted and was going to throw him away?

But it wasn't like he wanted to go all the way. No, that wasn't what Namjoon was implying. Seokjin wanted to trust him, he wanted to trust someone and be taken care of for once in his life. He didn't even know where this burst of emotion came from but he found himself nodding, a small 'yes' leaving his mouth that had Namjoon smiling brightly.

Seokjin grabbed onto Namjoon's when the other got up for a moment, adjusting his grip before slowly lowering him back on the bed.

He started slow - Seokjin was thankful for that - letting his lips trail down from his jaw to his collarbone, never going to untie his robe just yet. And maybe Seokjin appreciated that because he was very nervous and had never show his body to anyone before. Willingly anyway.

When Namjoon went to untie his robe, he was kissing down his thigh, stroking it gently to calm him and make sure he didn't panic suddenly from his next actions. He took the piece of clothing off of Seokjin's body and seeing the way the Omega closed his legs, turned to give attention to his chest and torso since he wasn't ready to show him just yet.

Seokjin bit the back of his hand as Namjoon's mouth kept exploring his body, his hands gently massaging wherever he thought was a good place and oh god, he was leaking more by the second.

When the Alpha kissed over his knees too, he blushed and looked to the side, slowly parting his legs for Namjoon who didn't do much at first but stare at him, willing himself not to do anything the Omega wouldn't like because the other didn't trust him enough already and he didn't want Seokjin to completely ignore him again.

His hand went from Seokjin's chest to his stomach and then down lower, slowly tracing over his delicate folds, not placing too much pressure but his fingers were already wet with how much the Omega was leaking. It wasn't even half of what he would leak if he were in heat and the thought caused goosebumps to appear all over his body.

"You okay? Want me to stop?" Seokjin's thighs were shaking and there were tears in his eyes so Namjoon just wanted to make sure that he still wanted this and hadn't changed his mind.

"I—I'm fine, don't stop, please..."

Namjoon nodded, not trusting himself to get out words and not make a fool of himself so he focused back to the task at hand. He pushed Seokjin's folds apart, revealing his swollen and red clit that he stroked gently with his middle finger and the Omega's hips snapped up, a small cry leaving his lips.

It riled Namjoon up more and he started rubbing him a little faster, Seokjin's back arched as his mouth opened in a silent moan. His body experiencing pleasure in ways he'd never thought possible.

The Alpha leaned down, kissing right over his cunt and he shivered from how sensitive he was. Namjoon's fingers traveled lower until they reached the source of the slick, pushing his index finger inside first and Seokjin jolted, a whine escaping his lips. He almost snapped his legs shut again from but Namjoon kept them apart with his other hand.

He pushed a second finger in slowly, not wanting to hurt the Omega even if he sucked in his fingers with no resistance at all. He leaned in lower, his tongue causing a trail of saliva until he reached Seokjin's clit and the other could help but gasp and moan this time.

Namjoon's mouth was so hot and good that Seokjin was moving his hips without even realizing he was doing it until Namjoon grabbed his thighs to stop him. He blushed furiously at his actions but Namjoon just wanted to see the Omega cum at this point.

If he looked this good while being pleasured, he could only imagine how good he would look when he finally reaches his peak. And he couldn't wait for that.

The Omega kept squirming, so to get a better grip and better access, he placed Seokjin's legs over his shoulders and wrapped his mouth around his clit again, eyes glancing up when he heard the moan Seokjin let out.

He flattened his tongue against his cunt, licking upwards and then sucking gently on his clit. He pushed both his index and middle finger back inside Seokjin, working them both inside the other until his thighs were trembling violently and he was crying out uncontrollably.

Namjoon was satisfied when he felt Seokjin give one last jolt and his whole body relaxed, legs still trembling but not as much as they used to and his face was slightly wet because even if Seokjin didn't realize it, but he'd squirted just a little bit and really it was very hot.

The Omega was spent, having a hard time keeping his eyes opened and he barely registered Namjoon picking him up and taking him to the bathroom to start filling the tub.

"Are you tired?" Seokjin nodded and leaned back against Namjoon's chest in the tub. The Alpha has joined him and even though he could feel his erection against his back, Namjoon didn't say a word and he didn't either. He wasn't ready and the Alpha knew that, so he didn't push.

Namjoon kissed his shoulder, close to his scent gland and Seokjin shivered, eyes closing as he relaxed under the other's hands.

He didn't realize it, but Namjoon had a bright smile on his face and wrapped his arms around the Omega, like he was claiming him as his.

Well, Namjoon thought, that might become reality soon.