Chapter 18

Got to write her fun tired personality again, quite enjoyed it actually, but she shall return to her usual self in the next chapter. Mostly. She'll still be in that in between that she gets when she'd fighting but do not fear, the child will be her usual self by the end of the chapter.

        "Rise and shine freak~" My door was thrown open and my dragon pepper sprayed netted, glaring at them I scowled from my bed. I was forcefully pulled into a sitting potion and had a black slush shove in my face. Taking it I downed the damned thing before getting up, this was supposed to be a kidnapped but she seemed to have learned that I will fight back and I will draw blood. 

        Snapping the dragon was out of the magic net and a summoning circle on the floor before me, no dragon in sight but definitely there while I fell face first into the net suspended between them. "You know, everyone else at least screamed," She sighed while I grunted having been aware it was going to happen. Boot camp. The best way to start off the second semester.

        They didn't remove me from the net while they marched out of my room, the small nearly silent footsteps of my clawless beast following after. Good thing it kept its hatred of others in check. Even better, that pepper spray only distracted it, I do not want to know what would have happened had the thing been able to feel pain.

      "You're really not going to struggle? Not even a little? I was prepared to take you on at your deadliest," She pouted right next to my face while I stared at her like she was the idiot she is. She sighed, realizing she could not get a reaction other than blatant judgment and insulting looks. "Honestly though kid, you're gonna wish you were in my team by the end of the day, I at least know peoples limits,"

      Oh yes, comfort. Because I care and all. "Okay, you don't need to look at me like that, you're not going to see your favorite teacher for a whole week, word of the wise, it's best to think you're really gonna die with this exercise, you got the worst person. If being with your team means you're at risk, leave, you'll have a better chance alone than with a useless party doesn't matter that it's a team exercise,"

      "You talk too much," She gave me a flat look while I smirked lazily. "Why in the world would I stick with a group if it means I'll lose? Don't be stupid,"

      "Remember the part where I'm older than you and your teacher kid? I can still screw you over, this guy was called in because we didn't have enough hands, he doesn't know anything about his little gaggle of brats other than your standing, you know what that means? I could tell him about your almost cute friend,"

      "Oh yes, threats," She gave a strange scoff that mixed with a sigh while I cuddled into the net more. "I got it, I got it, play it like it's life and death, do whatever you have to to live because you'll probably get rewarded for getting the teachers approval, exceptionally if it's a guy like you're describing," I yawned closing my eyes.

       "Annoyingly perspective," She mumbled while I snickered, actually attempting to wake up, the black slush seeming to be as fast as ever. "One more tip they won't be telling you, this isn't a true magic exclusive exercise, it's a survival and resourceful one, use whatever you got to, don't be afraid to get down and dirty, desperate is best,"

       Looking at her as I rolled onto my back I found her looking at a paper. Well, and here I thought I was special. Sighing as I rolled my eyes, rubbing my face, I put together the fact that everyone was given different tidbits and we were likely to put our heads together. I'm keeping half those to myself.

      "Why are you leaving a trail of glass again?" She asked, glancing up from her paper while I looked at my hands, glass falling between the holes in the net.

      "Too much mana, happens some time," I sighed waved her off as the transparent dragon ate ever piece I dropped. Sure it bigger than a horse but I didn't know how big this party was going to be and it couldn't carry more than three people, which was pushing it, so, logically, I'm going to back the bad boy bigger.

      I was rude again too, I really need to rial myself in, tired or not... Yeah, I can't seem to bring myself to lie to myself properly, guess I'm not awake enough after all.