a (almost) 100k special

Wow. Who would've thought. Autumn Leaves & Pumpkins Please, my first English book that started off as a complete joke has almost reached the 100k reads. I'm incredibly happy and feel so loved! I have been reading all of your comments and laughed my ass off, felt honored and even emotional. And for those wondering; I will continue to write! In fact, I have a very brand new book online called: Here Comes The Sun (has a much better plot, lovely characters and a much nicer ending!) so I would be so happy if you checked that out as well! You guys keep me writing.

Before we really reach the 100k, I wanted to offer you a little tiny chapter of Xavier's book Autumn Leaves & Pumpkins Please. Here you go, loves.

I BLOODY LOVE YOU
written by Xavier Montgomery, fragment of Autumn Leaves & Pumpkins Please

DAYS PASSED LIKE AN EXPRESS TRAIN WHEN SHE WAS AROUND. Life hadn't always been the softest, but she made it all feel like pink-colored clouds during a sunset – she was my sunset and rise, and I couldn't stop watching her. Every time she went down, went away, the sky darkened just like my mind and soul. But then she rose from the horizon, and the darkness left. Not a living creature on earth had ever made me feel the way she did, and the power she had over me was quite scary. The man I was before her, was rather independent and anti-devotion, yet she had the ability to make me a dependent and devoted man, someone I had never encountered.

And she was so gorgeous. There was not a prettier girl I had ever seen before, not a model that could reach her natural beauty, not a photoshopped woman that could top her. Insecurities weren't for me, but when she spoke, I just wanted to hide under the table. Wise words for someone so young, stunning inside and out. She always knew how to surprise me in any situation.

Love is an overused word. Its value fades as we uses the word in contexts where It doesn't belong. I had barely ever used the word, because I didn't want to talk about things I didn't know anything of. But God, Autumn, I love you. I bloody love you, and whatever happens, I always will. You showed me what love truly means, and I have no proper way of thanking you for it.

You see, life isn't as pleasuring for everyone as it is for others. I had everything, the money, the fame, the father who everyone loved. I had London, people bowed down for me. But all that time I felt empty as if there was a big, gaping hole in my heart of stone. There wasn't a day in which I felt completely happy and prosperous, no, never. I had fought for my life to continue, and after that, the word 'happiness' had erased itself from my vocabulary. Then I held her hands for the first time, and the hole suddenly wasn't there anymore – she was the one. I was so afraid that only she could do that, and it was true, it was only her. I don't believe in destiny, but I promise you, all of that was destined.

Now, if we get the luck to meet each other again up there, Autumn, will you please dance with me for eternity?