Anhedonia in me

Jungkook squinted his eyes a little but shrugged it off thinking she must have been startled

"Yes hyung?" He asked

"Well weren't you the one who said you needed my help for the assignment?" Jimin asked with an obvious look

"Oh yeah!" Jungkook replied back

Jimin turned to Y/N and saw her staring at him. He smiled at her and she smiled back startled. He noticed something on her neck and smirked.

"You got a little something on your neck" He pointed teasingly

Y/N furrowed her eyebrow and touched where he was pointing. She then realised the spot and her eyes immediately turned to glare at Jungkook who maintained a smug look.

"I see I am interrupting-" Jimin got  cut off

"No! Your interrupting nothing! There's nothing!" She said defensively

Jimin chuckled at her behaviour.

"Sure!' He smirked at her

"Yeah! There's nothing" She said not looking at him

Jimin chuckled again and said

"Ok I will be taking my leave! Bye room 910" He said turning to Y/N and went off waving.

Y/N smiled softly as she saw him going down the hallway. She felt a slightly weird seeing him after he helped her yesterday morning.

***

Y/N was walking down the hallway while looking for her hall room. She was slightly confused as it was her first time here.

Walking down she saw a boy looking closely at the notice board.

He had a small nose with a sharp jawline. His lips looked plump while his skin looked as if they ere kissed by honey. He had golden brown parted hair and his eyes were a natural complement to his looks. 100/100 if Y/N had to rate.

She went up to him with slow steps and stuck her hand on his shoulder. He turned around with a smiled at her and Y/N smiled back at him.

"Can you please tell me-"

"Where room 910 is!" Jimin completed her sentence

"How do you know?" Y/N asked slightly confused

Jimins face turned serious, his eyes squinted in a deadly manner as his lips went back to the form they originally are in.

"I am stalking you" He said seriously

Jimin had gotten to know from Jungkook. In fact the entire group knew about Y/N's details as they had to keep a track of her.