WARNINGS AND COPYRIGHT

WARNING

To those of you who are new here, this story is very, VERY dark and somewhat violent in early chapters, and throughout most of the beginning the lead protagonist has strong suicidal feelings and post-traumatic psychological issues and behavior issues. I'm leaving a trigger warning here... there's cruel physical abuse and violence in some chapters. A lot of it.

This story doesn't focus on those things, however, as it is a slow-burn supernatural romance, and while there are a lot of realistic, serious chapters, you'll have to wait until much, MUCH later to get to the beginnings of the fluff and spice. This story focuses on the realistic hardship of redemption and attempting to start over with someone after hurting them deeply.

If you're a re-reader...

🚫❎DON'T LEAVE COMMENTS THAT COULD POTENTIALLY SPOIL THE STORY FOR NEW READERS❎🚫

Last but not least, this story will tug at your heart strings.

You've been warned.

COPYRIGHT 

This story was published to Wattpad on July 5th, 2018, by me, user Aaron_Ledgers

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, copy/paste, illegal download, or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission from ME, the author, AARON LEDGERS, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

If such a thing happens (as in, happens again, because it already happened once and was shut down immediately by my unending vengeance and the unbridled rage of all the people who've been supporting me) I will be taking serious legal action against the parties responsible. You have been warned, DO NOT TOUCH MY STUFF WITHOUT PERMISSION. 

If you find this story on any platform other than Wattpad BEFORE I get it published and go public with such information, you are reading a STOLEN VERSION of this story. If anyone finds a copy of ©SLEEPSONG, please let me know.

© 2016 Aaron_Ledgers, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED