Chapter 14

Asgard-

The Gang of Gods were in the throne room in front of Odin. Thor was present as well.

"Welcome, Olympians! I see your quest was successful." Odin looked at Ares. "Gilgamesh, It has been a long time."

"Yes, yes it has Odin." Gil responded.

"Gilgamesh, dear friend!" Thor walked up to him. "You've gotten fat." He smacked on his belly."

"Well, I've been away from hero stuff and fighting for a long time. I'm not like this guy, pumping those muscles every day." He said shyly and looked at Herc. Herc smiled sheepishly.

"My two favorite drinking buddies. We are going to feast tonight! You will see Asgardian hospitality. You can rest until then."

"Great, cause I'm exhausted from our trip." Artemis sighed.

Everybody was given separate rooms. Percy's room was big, bigger than his mom's apartment. There was a balcony with a great view of outside. In the distance he could see the Rainbow Bridge and the Observatory. Suddenly a black shape appeared out of nowhere near the Observatory. Smoke started coming from it and with a blast it fell to the ground.

Just as the first black thing crashed. A huge black sword shaped ship appeared. Few more black things like the on that crashed came out of the ship. Those small fighters were speeding towards the royal palace. Mounted cannons started firing at the incoming fighters. Asgardian boat like fighter jets rose from the city and started the dogfight with the enemy fighters.

Percy noticed a glow coming from the Observatory and suddenly the orange colored transparent shield started to rise around the palace.

"Percy!" Artemis slammed the door open, "let's go!" She gestured him to come. Percy followed her, on the way Area joined them. They were going to meet Herc and Gil who were with Thor.

A servant told them that Thor, Herc and Gil went to the dungeons to stop the prisoners from escaping. They were about to go to the dungeons when the whole palace shook. Percy spotted Lady Sif coming towards them.

"Lady Artemis, the enemy has breached the palace. The shield's are down. Allfather asked me to join you. We must get to the throne room." Artemis and Ares were about to follow her.

"Wait, no! We can't go there. We need to go to the room where Thor's mom is."

"Lady Frigga's room? Why?" Sif asked.

"It's urgent, I'll tell you later, take us there quickly." Percy urged her.

"Alright, follow me." Sif led them through the corridors into the dining room.

There the enemies were already fighting Asgardian warriors. The Asgardians were almost wiped out, only three had remained and they were facing about ten of them.

"For Asgard!" Sif charged at them. Artemis shot two arrows and killed two. The enemy started shooting at them. Ares dodged the bullets and punched a guy in the face so hard that he flew back into the three guys behind him. Sif was cutting through them like grass. Percy had pulled out Riptide and joined Sif. Artemis was providing support.

Suddenly the door on the other end of the room blew up and more enemies came in. Sif called them Dark Elves.

"We have to cut through them." Ares said.

Suddenly the smell of ozone filled the air and with a loud thunder lighting struck the dark elves killing them in an instant. Followed by consecutive energy blasts.

Thor came through the window. He was holding Herc by the hand. Behind him was Gil.

"We saw you through the window, so we came to help." Herc said.