XXXXXX

Nowhere in the Galaxy...

Nothing lasts forever.
You Only Live Once.
Keep Calm and Carry On.

That's what everyone says. Tsk! How pathetic...

People just say it to comfort themselves. Specifically, to give Hope.
To bound Faith. And to protect Love.

Faith, Hope and Love...

Hay... the spreading lies of the trusty Good. It f****ng doesn't add up. Why shower yourself with sugar-coated and meaningless words, when you can just kill yourself?...

You see, there is no such thing as undying forever in the universe of love. It will only divert you from the horrible truth and, not only it will cause you pain, but also love will intentionally freeze an innocent person's heart. The power of love may be so mighty and strong, but I tell you: there will always be a scar in romance that can never ever be cured.  Not even your lover can kiss that weakness away from you. That would only make your days worse than you've ever expected.

Indeed, love is such a hindrance... that you thought you can protect it.

Trash talk, isn't it?

However it is the truth, and no one can ever deny it.

You don't believe me? Well, I have proof reserved just for you. Turn to the next pages and see how a hero's life is remorsefully exchanged to the deaths of his loved ones. Believe me, I tried to persuade him thoroughly. But he was as stubborn as ever. The love he had held for them was too powerful.

But what if I let this happen?  (•ˇ‿ˇ•)

Turn and see the destruction of love...
→→→→→→→

±