Spencer

"Great timing," Allie jokes as we sit down with our meals.

I sigh and shake my head. "Definitely."

I was really excited for what we were about to do, but of course, it was interrupted.

"When we do get around to... fooling around, do you think it'd be okay if we tried something?" She asks, not saying what that 'something' is.

"If you tell me what the 'something' is, I'm sure it can be arranged." I tell her.

The girl sits her plate down on the table and turns to face me, tucking her legs under each other. "Okay, it's actually a few things."

"Okay," I look back at her expectantly. "So, tell me."

Allie bites at her bottom lip, signaling that she's nervous about what she's going to say.

"So, I was wondering if I could use the flesh light on you? And also if I could maybe..." She fades out, breaking eye contact with me. "Put a finger up your ass?"

I stare back at her, sort of confused. "You really want to?"

My girlfriend nods. "I mean, I guess that last one could give you a feel for when we use the strap on I bought ages ago. But... I just wanna find ways other than sucking you off to please you."

I give her a slow nod, looking down at my food. "Well, we can do that. I don't want to do it on a full stomach, though," I set my food down beside Allie's. "Would you mind having to reheat your food after?"

A grin spreads across her lips and she shakes her head. "I don't mind!"

I watch as the girl hops off of the bench, grabbing her plate to take it back inside.

I follow behind her, sort of taken aback by how excited she is. She puts her dish back under the cover and grabs the box out of her bag from the shop, running to the bathroom with it.

I cover my dish before making my way to the bathroom, seeing Allie holding the sleeve under the faucet. It's a gross looking, fleshy, gelatinous blob. Allie gives me a tiny grin when she sees me walk in.

"Hi," She says, looking back down at the blob. "I'm warming it up for you."

I chuckle and walk behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder. "What do you want me to do?"

She looks at me in the mirror and bites at her bottom lip. "There's something else I wanna try, but I don't know if you'll be up for it."

"You won't know unless you ask," I tell her, giving her a small squeeze before pulling away. I boost myself up onto the counter and look down at her. "What is it?"

Allie uses one hand to play with the end of the tie from my robe. "Using your rope and a toy, maybe? Like, whatever you have left in that bag?"

Just as I nod and start to say that I would be up to try, she adds on, "On me.".

I freeze up and look down at her, feeling in my gut that it's not a good idea. "Al, I don't know. What if you get upset or... it brings back those memories-"

"I thought about that," She frowns, looking back down at the toy in her right hand. "I was thinking we could use safe words, like... yellow and red? If I say 'yellow' it could mean... I still want to do it, but just don't continue doing that specific thing. 'Red' can mean I want to stop everything."

"Are you sure about this?" I ask her, my brow furrowed with concern.

My girlfriend nods, using her free hand to undo the knot in my robe and push away the two sides. "I'm sure, Spence. And I trust you, so... I'm trying to be brave. Plus, it looks like you like the idea."