I Hear You (Eunbi x Reader)

Genre: Fluff

Y/n's POV

Hi, I'm Song Y/n. Since I was born, I was gifted an ability. An ability that no one could have and truthfully speaking, it annoys me sometimes...

Well, most of the time. I have a super hearing ability. Fascinating, isn't it? Well, I hate it. I hate hearing those voices and people gossiping. I have insomnia because yeah... you know why.

I have a bestfriend named Son Dongpyo. Dongpyo is just a normal human and that's it. But he is a very understanding friend and always helps me out no matter what.

I'm a CEO at Woollim Company. My father is now a chairman at the company. As for my mother... She left us...

Not like she left us and ran away but she left us because of her illness. Well, that's enough introduction from me.

I was on my way to my office when I suddenly bumped into a worker. Her things dropped and I helped her out.

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry." ??? said.

"I'm the one who should be sorry to you. Forgive my clumsiness." I said.

I lift my head and looked.. at.. her.. face... Holy smokes she's stunning. I look at every detail on her.

She has a ponytail, she wears a white blouse? and also wears a black suit and pants. Gosh, she's so beautiful...

"Y-You're b-beautiful..." I said. Gosh, why did I say that!

"Th-Thanks..." She replied.

"I'm Song Y/n. Nice to meet you." I said while I take out my hands for a handshake. We shake each other's hands.

"Oh, I'm Kwon Eunbi. Nice to meet you too." She replied smiling. That smile is killing me.

"Are you new here? I'm also a newbie of this company." She said speaking informally. Wait till she hears what I'll say.

"Actually... I'm the CEO of this company." I replied and she immediately bows to me fully 90 degrees.

"I'm sorry Mr. Song. I didn't mean to speak casually to you. I'm so sorry." She said and keeps bowing repeatedly. I'm very uncomfortable with her doing that and stopped her.

"It's okay. It's okay. You don't have to bow repeatedly like that." I said stopping her from bowing. That must've hurt her back.

"But it's my fault to be rude to you." She said looking guilty. She's adorable.

"It's fine. I'm good with you speaking casually to me. Everyone in here speaks to me casually." I said trying to calm her down.

"I treat everyone like a friend and everyone is nice but sometimes they could be those gossipers but they're good. You can speak casually with me." I said.

"I-I'm not sure." She said still looking guilty.

"Just speak casually to me as you did just now." I said.

"Well okay then..." She said.

We walked together to her office then I go to my office to do my work.

A few months later

Working is very tiring. But there's one person who's always given me energy. Yeah, you know who.

It's none other than Son Dongpyo. He's such a mood lifter. Everything he does just brings my mood up.

And there's this one person who gives me more than just energy... Who gives me a weird feeling.