SHINMAI MAOU NO TESTAMENT-1

~Hijirigazaka Academy~

[CHISATO POV]

A stunning woman with a voluptuous figure is heading to Hijirigazaka Academy where she work as a school nurse, As she is about to enter the gate she saw a tall devilishly handsome man with long snow white hair and sharp blue eyes talking with one ...

A stunning woman with a voluptuous figure is heading to Hijirigazaka Academy where she work as a school nurse, As she is about to enter the gate she saw a tall devilishly handsome man with long snow white hair and sharp blue eyes talking with one of the guard of the Academy.

[So handsome] thought Chisato with a huge blush on her face...She never in her life saw a man this handsome, her heart racing like mad when she saw he is looking right at him, with a smile on his face he walked upto her.

Y/n: hi...I'm Y/n L/n...
Chisato was shocked when she heard his name.

Chisato: oh my....you're the new Librarian....
Y/n nodded his head with a charming smile on his face.

[Kyaa...that smile of his ] thought Chisato with a huge blush on her face.

Y/n: yeah Miss...

Chisato: Chisato Hasegawa... please call me Chisato.
She said with a beautiful smile on her face. The more she talked with Y/n the more she got attracted towards him,Y/n then excuses himself and is about to leave but Chisato stopped him.

Chisato: w-wait...
Chisato hurriedly walks upto him and offers him a tour around the academy.

Y/n: how can I say no to a beautiful woman like you Miss Chisato.
Chisato blushed crimson on hearing his words.

[TINY-TIMESKIP: LIBRARY]
Chisato: we are here!
She said with a bright smile on her smile.

Y/n: thank you Miss Chisato.
He thanked her before walking inside the library, Chisato who is about to leave but stopped on her track and peeks inside the library through the door and saw Y/n taking off his Jacket, she gets a nosebleed as she could see his well-defined muscle through his slightly- tight shirt.

~BASARA CLASS~

[RANDOM GIRL: RG]

RG1: hey have you seen the new Librarian? He is so handsome...
She asked her friend who nodded her with a huge blush on her face.

RG2: yeah when I was in library I catch a glimpse of his face, my heart beats like crazy after seeing him.
She said with dreamy eyes, soon more girls starts to join their conversation.

Takigawa: hey basacchi!
Basara came out of his thoughts and looked at takigawa.

Basara: takigawa...

Takigawa: for the luckiest guy in school to be putting on such a gloomy face, what are you brooding over?
He asked Basara.

Basara: ah nothing...what are they talking about?
He asked Takigawa when he notices the huge group of his fellow female classmates talking about something.

Takigawa: they are talking about our new Librarian..
He stated

Basara: hmm...

~AFTER SCHOOL~
Y/n walked out of the library and saw Chisato leaning on a wall at the end of the corridor.