#60- Oh Dear

A/N- Sorry guys! It's been almost a week lol. Sadly I'll probably not update much this week either- I'm going on a school trip to Poland tomorrow until late on Friday. I'll do my best to get writing on the plane or something but the person I'm going to be spending most of my time there with has this fun habit of snatching my phone out of my hands to look at my wattpad, so her nosy ass might make me a bit too paranoid to write. I'll try, though! :)

Harry's POV

'How can he still be throwing up?' Simon asked worriedly, staring at Ethan.

'Like I said, withdrawal's a bitch.' Josh replied.

It had been about an hour since we had made it back to JJ and Vikk, and we were still waiting for Phil to wake up. Josh thought it was a good idea to wait for Phil to wake up before we made any plans- we had an awful lot of Reds between us and the exit Michael told us about, and it would help if we knew when and where they were patrolling. That and we didn't really trust Michael. It seemed too easy, to just deliver Phil and get to heaven. If Phil was awake, we could ask him about the Whites. Until then, we were just sitting around. Tobi was asleep with his head on my legs. I let him sleep- it was rare for him, and he hadn't slept like the rest of us when we were handcuffed to the desks, or for what seemed like days before that. It had taken a lot of convincing from me and the others just to get him to lie down, and I wasn't about to wake him now. As I ran my hands through his hair, my stomach rumbled loudly in the previously silent room.

'Sorry.' I mumbled, going red. I was painfully aware of the others' eyes on me as I moved my arm to cover my stomach. I stated down at my shaking hands, one in Tobi's hair, the other clutching the material of my jacket closed across my body. Anything to avoid the questioning stares of my friends.

'Here.' JJ said rummaging through Vikk's pockets. Eventually, he offered me a crushed piece of bread, one of the ones the Red had given us when were were still chained up, one of the ones I'd refused. 'He said he'd saved it for you.' JJ explained, handing it to me. I'd given it to Vikk for him to eat, so I was a little bit shocked. I mumbled a thanks, tearing off small pieces of the bread and eating them. As soon as the others had looked away, I shoved the rest into my pocket, praying they wouldn't notice. A few bites was already too much. It was always too much.

'This is fucking shit.' Ethan said, wiping his mouth and sitting back against a wall. He looked pale and sweaty, drained of energy. JJ nodded in sympathy. He was sat against the opposite wall, Vikk straddling him with his face buried in hIs shoulder, Vikk's hands gripping the back of his shirt.

'How long will it last for?' Simon asked.

'Days, I think. Dunno, I've never gotten this far before.' Ethan replied. Simon opened his mouth to ask another question, but he was interrupted by Phil slowly waking up. Josh swore and stood, walking over so he was between Phil and the rest of us. He looked tough, but I could tell he was faking it. The slight tremor in his voice was enough to give that away, if not that, then it was that Josh, to put it simply, was a massive wimp.

'Hey.' Josh kicked Phil's leg. 'Wake up.' He said. Phil groaned and sat up, glaring at Simon with a hand on the back of his head and ignoring Josh entirely.

'You lanky motherfucker.' Phil growled. 'I'll kill you myself.'

'Hey!' Josh interrupted, standing between Phil and Simon. 'Leave him alone. You're taking to me, not him.' Judging by the look of fear that flashed across Phil's face, he thought it was Joshua that was taking to him.

'Fine. What the fuck do you want with me?' Phil asked.

'Tell us about the Whites.' Josh said.

'How much do you know?' Phil replied.

'Enough.' Said Josh.

'Ah.' Phil said, realisation dawning in his eyes. 'Michael. I wish that nosey fucker could just mind his own business. Guessing he told you we're pure evil, made of nothing but hatred, that kind of shit?' Phil asked, and Josh nodded. 'Well, he's not wrong. But the Whites are no angels either. Well, technically they are, but you get my point. You may have noticed he's kind of...'

'A twat?' I added. Phil laughed and nodded.

'A twat. Don't believe anything that motherfucker says. Whatever he's promised you, don't believe him. You're not the first and you definitely won't be that last that he's led on. Manipulated. You think you're the first Eidolons to try and escape this place to him? The first were those monks, then the knights a couple of centuries ago, and, just last week, that christian woman. Every one of them was convinced by Michael, manipulated like you were. Every one of them experienced a fate worse than death.'

'What? What fate?' Josh asked quietley.

'Let me go and I'll tell you.' Phil replied with a smirk. Oh dear.

A/N- Ya asked for more Harry, so I figured it was a decent angst opportunity. Definitely not what you were asking for 😂😂 Any theories on the fate of Michael's escapees?